CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:You guys ready to livestream?

Hit up my livestream channel and we'll get it rollin.

justin.tv/twilightchrono type in the box to let me know you guys are there.

I see your message but I need to create an account to chat...and I really don't want to =/
I have skype. My name on Skype is twilightchrono. I could just create a chat for us all
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:You guys ready to livestream?

Hit up my livestream channel and we'll get it rollin.

justin.tv/twilightchrono type in the box to let me know you guys are there.

I see your message but I need to create an account to chat...and I really don't want to =/
I have skype. My name on Skype is twilightchrono. I could just create a chat for us all

I don't wanna keep going back and forth though....eh, what the heck, I'll make one and then forget about it lol.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 am

Sorry I was away on vacation so I only just got around to watching the beta MEP. :sweat: But it looks great! Couple of small things though:

Code, I think a few frames on your Pyromania Blue Exorcist track glitched out, around 3:34 with his hand and the blue flames there's a few instances where there's a black frame which I don't think was supposed to be there. And on the last Skip Beat track, sometimes there's borders on the edges so you should zoom in a little more and crop them off. Oh and after the "BOOM" I feel like the audio fades out a little too quickly in comparison with the full mix version I have, I don't know if that's normal or not though. >__> Then for the credits, sometimes you have a little feather/border glow on the characters but sometimes they're not there which makes it a little uneven so either chop off the glow or add a glow for all of them. And for text that overlaps onto the video panel to the left, you should enter it on a new line instead. Oh and a different text colour for the "Track #" might stand out a little more too. Last thing, shouldn't the credits fade out earlier so it's in sync with the audio?

And I think that's all. They're not really big issues though aside from the borders and the glitch frames so it's up to you if you want to wait for the online premiere to change the credits stuff.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:19 am

AimoAio wrote:Sorry I was away on vacation so I only just got around to watching the beta MEP. :sweat: But it looks great! Couple of small things though:

Code, I think a few frames on your Pyromania Blue Exorcist track glitched out, around 3:34 with his hand and the blue flames there's a few instances where there's a black frame which I don't think was supposed to be there. And on the last Skip Beat track, sometimes there's borders on the edges so you should zoom in a little more and crop them off. Oh and after the "BOOM" I feel like the audio fades out a little too quickly in comparison with the full mix version I have, I don't know if that's normal or not though. >__> Then for the credits, sometimes you have a little feather/border glow on the characters but sometimes they're not there which makes it a little uneven so either chop off the glow or add a glow for all of them. And for text that overlaps onto the video panel to the left, you should enter it on a new line instead. Oh and a different text colour for the "Track #" might stand out a little more too. Last thing, shouldn't the credits fade out earlier so it's in sync with the audio?

And I think that's all. They're not really big issues though aside from the borders and the glitch frames so it's up to you if you want to wait for the online premiere to change the credits stuff.

I'll work on that before I upload the version to the org. :) Thanks for the feedback!

Kousaka
Org Profile

Post by Kousaka » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm assuming the livestream happened, and I missed it. :sweat: Oh well, hope it went well! :D

Anyway~ Comp beta looks good to me, Code! I can't wait for the premiere. XD
- used to be iCardioidAMV/Cardioid (decided to hang it up and start anew)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:09 pm

For the record, Twilight has the final render for AAC, and I've got the version ready for youtube/a-m-v.org. So yeah, we're done here until after AAC. Release then! :)

(and I can finally reclaim some lost HD space)

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:25 pm

I still gotta say, I kinda find the super strong push to finish this 6 weeks before the con to be odd.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:I still gotta say, I kinda find the super strong push to finish this 6 weeks before the con to be odd.
Wait... When's the con?

EDIT: I just checked the date. WTF TC, this con isn't until October!?! What was with the "Must have done by Sept 1" crap!? D:

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:07 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:I still gotta say, I kinda find the super strong push to finish this 6 weeks before the con to be odd.
Wait... When's the con?

EDIT: I just checked the date. WTF TC, this con isn't until October!?! What was with the "Must have done by Sept 1" crap!? D:
What the crap!? :shock:

I still have my salvaged section... Contemplating deleting or just completing it for S&G's... :|
ImageImage

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:19 pm

I guess I have a month to be added to the MEP then :wink:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”