CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 pm

What is your justintv account again, TC? ^^;
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image
User avatar
Kazemon15
 
Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: AMV Freak, California
Status: Reborn! Fanatic

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:What is your justintv account again, TC? ^^;


justin.tv/twilightchrono

Be sure to hit the follow button as well. I livestream all the time.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby Hagaren Viper » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Everything looks good to me |:>
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm

You guys ready to livestream?

Hit up my livestream channel and we'll get it rollin.

justin.tv/twilightchrono type in the box to let me know you guys are there.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:You guys ready to livestream?

Hit up my livestream channel and we'll get it rollin.

justin.tv/twilightchrono type in the box to let me know you guys are there.



I see your message but I need to create an account to chat...and I really don't want to =/
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image
User avatar
Kazemon15
 
Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: AMV Freak, California
Status: Reborn! Fanatic

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:You guys ready to livestream?

Hit up my livestream channel and we'll get it rollin.

justin.tv/twilightchrono type in the box to let me know you guys are there.



I see your message but I need to create an account to chat...and I really don't want to =/


I have skype. My name on Skype is twilightchrono. I could just create a chat for us all
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:You guys ready to livestream?

Hit up my livestream channel and we'll get it rollin.

justin.tv/twilightchrono type in the box to let me know you guys are there.



I see your message but I need to create an account to chat...and I really don't want to =/


I have skype. My name on Skype is twilightchrono. I could just create a chat for us all



I don't wanna keep going back and forth though....eh, what the heck, I'll make one and then forget about it lol.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image
User avatar
Kazemon15
 
Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: AMV Freak, California
Status: Reborn! Fanatic

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby AimoAio » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 am

Sorry I was away on vacation so I only just got around to watching the beta MEP. :sweat: But it looks great! Couple of small things though:

Code, I think a few frames on your Pyromania Blue Exorcist track glitched out, around 3:34 with his hand and the blue flames there's a few instances where there's a black frame which I don't think was supposed to be there. And on the last Skip Beat track, sometimes there's borders on the edges so you should zoom in a little more and crop them off. Oh and after the "BOOM" I feel like the audio fades out a little too quickly in comparison with the full mix version I have, I don't know if that's normal or not though. >__> Then for the credits, sometimes you have a little feather/border glow on the characters but sometimes they're not there which makes it a little uneven so either chop off the glow or add a glow for all of them. And for text that overlaps onto the video panel to the left, you should enter it on a new line instead. Oh and a different text colour for the "Track #" might stand out a little more too. Last thing, shouldn't the credits fade out earlier so it's in sync with the audio?

And I think that's all. They're not really big issues though aside from the borders and the glitch frames so it's up to you if you want to wait for the online premiere to change the credits stuff.
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:19 am

AimoAio wrote:Sorry I was away on vacation so I only just got around to watching the beta MEP. :sweat: But it looks great! Couple of small things though:

Code, I think a few frames on your Pyromania Blue Exorcist track glitched out, around 3:34 with his hand and the blue flames there's a few instances where there's a black frame which I don't think was supposed to be there. And on the last Skip Beat track, sometimes there's borders on the edges so you should zoom in a little more and crop them off. Oh and after the "BOOM" I feel like the audio fades out a little too quickly in comparison with the full mix version I have, I don't know if that's normal or not though. >__> Then for the credits, sometimes you have a little feather/border glow on the characters but sometimes they're not there which makes it a little uneven so either chop off the glow or add a glow for all of them. And for text that overlaps onto the video panel to the left, you should enter it on a new line instead. Oh and a different text colour for the "Track #" might stand out a little more too. Last thing, shouldn't the credits fade out earlier so it's in sync with the audio?

And I think that's all. They're not really big issues though aside from the borders and the glitch frames so it's up to you if you want to wait for the online premiere to change the credits stuff.



I'll work on that before I upload the version to the org. :) Thanks for the feedback!
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: CascadaThon 3-COMPILING!

Postby iCardioidAMV » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm assuming the livestream happened, and I missed it. :sweat: Oh well, hope it went well! :D

Anyway~ Comp beta looks good to me, Code! I can't wait for the premiere. XD
Image
User avatar
iCardioidAMV
 
Joined: 03 Apr 2010
Location: Louisiana, United States
Status: [♥]

Re: CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:09 pm

For the record, Twilight has the final render for AAC, and I've got the version ready for youtube/a-m-v.org. So yeah, we're done here until after AAC. Release then! :)

(and I can finally reclaim some lost HD space)
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:25 pm

I still gotta say, I kinda find the super strong push to finish this 6 weeks before the con to be odd.
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: |RD: "Oh, Action!" (side-by-side) | |
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Location: Merrimack, NH
Status: Extreeeeeeeeeme

Re: CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:I still gotta say, I kinda find the super strong push to finish this 6 weeks before the con to be odd.


Wait... When's the con?

EDIT: I just checked the date. WTF TC, this con isn't until October!?! What was with the "Must have done by Sept 1" crap!? D:
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

Postby Hitori » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:07 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:I still gotta say, I kinda find the super strong push to finish this 6 weeks before the con to be odd.


Wait... When's the con?

EDIT: I just checked the date. WTF TC, this con isn't until October!?! What was with the "Must have done by Sept 1" crap!? D:

What the crap!? :shock:

I still have my salvaged section... Contemplating deleting or just completing it for S&G's... :|
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:19 pm

I guess I have a month to be added to the MEP then :wink:
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests