Sword Art Online

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by Eake4 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:47 am

Theredflash66 wrote:
OropherZero wrote:dont think there is an ep next week, after credit shows 15/9 =(
Actually there are supposed to be 12 episodes and depending how it turns out it might either have an ova or another season.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online
25 eps.

Still even with 25 i want a season 2 with ALO and stuff.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:09 am

Eake4 wrote: http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online
25 eps.

Still even with 25 i want a season 2 with ALO and stuff.
And we have someone who knows their resources ^^. You sir get a thumbs up :up:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:11 am

and I hope it doesn't end early and have a season 2 as well

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:05 am

SAO should be covering up to ep 12-14, basically the first cour, ALO will come after that. The light novel is still ongoing anyway, so if they want to do a S2, they'd have the material.
That said, I'm not currently enjoying this much, it's not bad, but it's not quite good either, and I foresee it getting even duller once the SAO part is over.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:27 am

I just noticed the voice of Ryoutarou is the same dude as Mutta from Space Brothers, which is extremely awesome.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:29 am

pacotacoshell wrote:I just noticed the voice of Ryoutarou is the same dude as Mutta from Space Brothers, which is extremely awesome.
Mutta is awesome, no infact he is Super Awesome.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:23 am

Just so much awesomeness is going on
Spoiler :
I don't like the fact that the whole world now knows that Kirito has that dual burst, but I guess that's okay since the plot will progress from it.
Also as Code mentioned I also don't think that Kirito is gonna win, but I just can't imagine him to loose or, you know, join a guild.

What Klein said "I'm happy u went to save those guys" or something like that. Like wasn't he only going there for the purpose of saving Asuna? :nono:
I'm not sure how to feel now.. there are two options; 1. "Wow, the guy's awesome he basically soloed the strongest boss so far." or 2. "Oh, shit he actually got his health down to almost zero, this ain't good"
So yeah, I know I'm exaggerating since Boss monsters of this level aren't usually even supposed to be killable solo, but I was still really surprised his health went so down.

Another thing... Did he get something out of that boss? I only saw congrats, but no rare drop or something like that... it's true that he fainted there for a second, but I hope they'll show what he got
ImageImage

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 pm

I'm really enjoying this series (as a matter of fact, I watched it yesterday instead of playing GW2 :uhoh: ). One thing that's bothering me: is there some sort of rule that they can't talk to each other about their real lives? Other than Kirito mentioning his sister, we haven't seen much of that. I'd think that if two players met and spent a lot of time together (*coughKiritoandAsunacough*) they'd want to at least have some basic information to find each other in the real world if either survives until the end.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:17 am

Haus Haberdasher wrote:I'm really enjoying this series (as a matter of fact, I watched it yesterday instead of playing GW2 :uhoh: ). One thing that's bothering me: is there some sort of rule that they can't talk to each other about their real lives? Other than Kirito mentioning his sister, we haven't seen much of that. I'd think that if two players met and spent a lot of time together (*coughKiritoandAsunacough*) they'd want to at least have some basic information to find each other in the real world if either survives until the end.
I think that Asuna or someone mentioned that it's rude to ask questions. My guess is because it could like change their social status since people do change when they have some sort of anonymity. But I think we'll learn something since in the opening there's Asuna in like her school uniform ;).
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”