New Leviathan Studios Production - Edge of the Earth

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Chaos @ Kishina-Project
Org Profile

New Leviathan Studios Production - Edge of the Earth

Post by Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:53 pm

I finally finished my second major vid called Edge of the Earth.
Its done with the song Edge of the Earth by 30 Seconds to Mars, and the anime Full Metal Panic (damn i love doing non DBZ Vids :D) Anyway, due to some problems (monitor blowing up and stuff) it took a little longer then expected but here it is:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13350
Please tell me what you guys think of it, and if one of you would like to leave an Op it would be really appreciated :wink:

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Re: New Leviathan Studios Production - Edge of the Earth

Post by Double O Ninety » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:17 am

I am going to download now. Man, you put a lot of effort into your video information. Also, your site design is wonderful! Eck, wait just a minute, http://network3.filefront.com/hazard/me ... (XviD).avi

It says:

Error 400 Bad Request

Powered by Zeus Technology
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Red Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Red Wolf » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:20 am

I got a similar error.

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:22 am

FIX YOUR LINK, BUDDY!
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Chaos @ Kishina-Project
Org Profile

Post by Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:35 pm

The link was doing great, until a few hours ago, the funny thing is the server isn't completly done. The Ftp acces is still working and the files are there 2. The only thing is the http acces is doing weird. I'll keep you guys posted when its up again

Chaos @ Kishina-Project
Org Profile

Post by Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:18 pm

Oke guys I got the Prob solved (kinda), I got a new host for a week, so the guys who want to get it can get by clicking on the new link I made (Mirror 2), just follow the link in the first post

Chaos @ Kishina-Project
Org Profile

Post by Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:12 am

Well i'm posting again. I've got a new server. It has a lot of space, and a lot of bandwidth. So if somebody wants to do a speedcheck it would be great. Or if somebody just wants to download it.... Its up again, Along with al my other vids

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:43 am

I've seen it ... nice piece of work, but you already knew that from me.
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Lone Wolf » Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:49 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

HOLY $#1+!!!! This is absolutely amazing! How long did it take you to do this? How long have you been making AMVs?

:shock: :D

Chaos @ Kishina-Project
Org Profile

Post by Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Wed Jan 01, 2003 5:28 pm

It took about 2 months, but like you may have read in the vid description, my monitor blew up during that time so that didn't help either.

I've been making mvs now for about 2 years, only done dbz shit during that time so that didn't really help, the only think i learned from that time is how to use premiere. This is my third non dbz mv (my first being a trailer), so if you only count that period, about a half year

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”