Goodbye Days

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: Goodbye Days

Postby EkaCoralian » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:32 am

I really dug this one; great job! :up:
EkaCoralian

Postby NazzleNeko » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:25 pm

WOW! Amazing Job! I made a video a while back with this anime and band, they go so well together. :D

5 Stars!!!! :up:
NazzleNeko

Postby Ijexis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 am

That was quite an enjoyable watch, I must say. I don't really have any gripes about the video, maybe, because it's 2 in the morning although I do feel that the band playing scenes weren't very necessary in such a drama filled AMV, they worked fine but more relevant scenes probably would have been a better choice. And some of the movement felt a tad bit excessive but other than that, I liked. :up:
Ijexis

Postby Centurione » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:32 am

Yaaaay! I'm in the credits!

I really enjoy watching this one. My favourite from your works. I like how you worked with dynamics. I'm still not sure about a few transitions, some camera movements and contrast but still I think you've improved. A LOT.
And the scene selection <3

Great job!
can't wait to see your Akross entry xDD
Centurione

Postby advent87 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:31 pm

I thought that you did an amazing job with the editing and pacing of the video. The way that you blended the action elements with the music band elements was an interesting effect. And it kept me engaged with the video from beginning to end. However I thought that it made the story a little bit hard to follow at times.

The concept also was pretty cool. After watching this video, I now want to make an Angel Beats video of some kind, after I watch the anime of course.

I also thought that the visual imagery and how it related to the music was really beautiful and it created a pleasing aesthetic that was intoxicating.

Overall I thought that the editing and visual imagery was a very beautiful and amazing experience to watch.

You also made me want to watch the anime too.

Well Done :up: :up: :up:
advent87

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements