The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Postby moezy-chan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
moezy-chan wrote:Finished watching and it looks great~ except for one thing...and honestly, I can't believe I didn't notice it before this XD In Eka's World Without Fences track there's some text near the end of it...it's in the bottom left corner. From the looks of it it's on her end. Besides that I have no criticism~

That's actually part of the original footage (it's a bunch of scenes in the anime where they're bringing up space history I think), I brought that up to Eka before as well. She cropped most of it off, it used to be much more noticeable.

Ahhh figured as much. And it took me like 4 watchings of this MEP to notice XD besides that I have nothing else to contribute~ Really looking forward to seeing this finally finished!
moezy-chan

Postby Rider4Z » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

moezy-chan wrote:Finished watching and it looks great~ except for one thing...and honestly, I can't believe I didn't notice it before this XD In Eka's World Without Fences track there's some text near the end of it...it's in the bottom left corner. From the looks of it it's on her end. Besides that I have no criticism~

good eye! i never noticed it until you pointed it out XD
Image Image
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
Rider4Z
Pirate King

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh, and for the record, I'll be releasing this tomorrow evening. Any feedback needs to be given by tomorrow around noon-3PM CST. That's when I'll start the final render! :3
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Release Tomorrow

Postby kireblue » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm

did you realize that the poster needs to resized? http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=188761

oh and, I find it funny that you put in the description that Gaston is a little girl. Have you seen Baka and Test? LOL. The little girl is actually a guy :rofl: The joke becomes so much funnier
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 pm

kireblue wrote:Have you seen Baka and Test? LOL. The little girl is actually a guy :rofl:

*brain kersplodes*

Although to be honest, having watched anime for so many years, I'm surprised that this surprised me. XD

EDIT: I'll send rider a pm about the poster.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby kireblue » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
kireblue wrote:Have you seen Baka and Test? LOL. The little girl is actually a guy :rofl:

*brain kersplodes*

Although to be honest, having watched anime for so many years, I'm surprised that this surprised me. XD

The trap known as Hideyoshi Kinoshita claims yet another victim |:> . He's tied with Nadeshiko Fujisaki as my absolute favorite anime traps.
kireblue

Postby Rider4Z » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:35 am

kireblue wrote:oh and, I find it funny that you put in the description that Gaston is a little girl. Have you seen Baka and Test? LOL. The little girl is actually a guy :rofl: The joke becomes so much funnier

okay, actually the video makes a little more sense now....
Image Image
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
Rider4Z
Pirate King

Postby Zanzaben » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 am

kireblue wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:

*brain kersplodes*

The trap known as Hideyoshi Kinoshita claims yet another victim |:> . He's tied with Nadeshiko Fujisaki as my absolute favorite anime traps.

Yep that is how Hideyoshi works, thank you for noticing that Kirblue. However I don't think of Hideyoshi as a trap just because he is not trying to be a girl, I mean one of the very first lines he says is "I'm a guy".

So I now realize how my part makes like no sense if you haven't seen baka to test, do you think I should add that clip at the end, with the subtitles?
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1
Zanzaben

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 am

CodeZTM wrote:Why thank you very much for attempting to get us in. :)

Appreciation can best be expressed with contest entries :awesome:

This goes for CascadaThon 3 participants as well.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby kireblue » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 am

Zanzaben wrote:
Yep that is how Hideyoshi works, thank you for noticing that Kirblue. However I don't think of Hideyoshi as a trap just because he is not trying to be a girl, I mean one of the very first lines he says is "I'm a guy".
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/48f7eb2849997a2129192105ad3568831346063611_full.jpg

So I now realize how my part makes like no sense if you haven't seen baka to test, do you think I should add that clip at the end, with the subtitles?

The MEP version should stay the same, but if you want to add that scene to the "individual release" of your track, I own the English blu-ray / DVD combo set for the first season. I could send you that scene if you want. It would seem weird if they're singing in English the entire time, and then suddenly switch to Japanese audio.
kireblue

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 am

Zanzaben wrote:So I now realize how my part makes like no sense if you haven't seen baka to test, do you think I should add that clip at the end, with the subtitles?

Actually, I think it adds a lot of color to your AMV to have that trap in there. :3 I'm probably not going to add it (I don't want to botch the track), but yeah, you can add it to your individual track release if you want.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Why thank you very much for attempting to get us in. :)

Appreciation can best be expressed with contest entries :awesome:

This goes for CascadaThon 3 participants as well.

Ask and you shall receive! I'll send some stuff your way. :)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby hamstar138 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 am

@__@ I'm still so confused by this conversation if it did get into AAC.
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 am

hamstar138 wrote:@__@ I'm still so confused by this conversation if it did get into AAC.

I still need to play with the schedule a little, but assume yes.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Release Tonight

Postby Zanzaben » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:48 am

Alright then, my track will remain unchanged. This will just be added to my list of live and learn.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1
Zanzaben

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects