Video Art Track Music Video Submissions Now Open [AWA]

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
jingoro
Org Profile

Re: Video Art Track Music Video Submissions Now Open [AWA]

Post by jingoro » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:55 am

The deadlines will be changing. Progress is being made on a new upload solution to get us through this year. Your patience (and prompt attention when things do go live) is so very appreciated.

Yours,
-Jingoro

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 am

jingoro wrote:The deadlines will be changing. Progress is being made on a new upload solution to get us through this year. Your patience (and prompt attention when things do go live) is so very appreciated.

Yours,
-Jingoro
Sorry to be a bother, but do you have any estimates on the final dates? I'm busting my ass (have been for the last month or so) and trying to figure out if I can get a project into Pro this year or not, and knowing what the deadline actually is will help gauge if I feasibly have enough time and if I need to forgo sleep or other niceties to reach it (or Expo if worse comes to worse). Help me define the panic level :lol:
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

jingoro
Org Profile

Post by jingoro » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 am

Sorry to be a bother, but do you have any estimates on the final dates? I'm busting my ass (have been for the last month or so) and trying to figure out if I can get a project into Pro this year or not, and knowing what the deadline actually is will help gauge if I feasibly have enough time and if I need to forgo sleep or other niceties to reach it (or Expo if worse comes to worse). Help me define the panic level :lol:
You are certainly no bother.

I wish I knew what the deadlines would be. Depends on when things are working. I am hoping for only a one-week delay. More than that and there's just no time before AWA. Something is going to happen by Tuesday.

So very sorry, wish things were better,
-Jingoro

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 am

jingoro wrote:
You are certainly no bother.

I wish I knew what the deadlines would be. Depends on when things are working. I am hoping for only a one-week delay. More than that and there's just no time before AWA. Something is going to happen by Tuesday.

So very sorry, wish things were better,
-Jingoro
Thanks for the info. It does help. :up:
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Lord Rae
Org Profile

Post by Lord Rae » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Just tagging this post so that I can get an update on when and where to submit... Finished today but it's nice to know I have at least one more day to do final tweaking. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

jingoro
Org Profile

Post by jingoro » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I have opened a new thread. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 5&t=110469

Submissions are now open. I would like to thank NGSilver, once again, for stepping up and handling uploads for us in Quu's absence.

Please consider this thread closed.

Return to “AMV Contests”