The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
moezy-chan
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Post by moezy-chan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
moezy-chan wrote:Finished watching and it looks great~ except for one thing...and honestly, I can't believe I didn't notice it before this XD In Eka's World Without Fences track there's some text near the end of it...it's in the bottom left corner. From the looks of it it's on her end. Besides that I have no criticism~
That's actually part of the original footage (it's a bunch of scenes in the anime where they're bringing up space history I think), I brought that up to Eka before as well. She cropped most of it off, it used to be much more noticeable.
Ahhh figured as much. And it took me like 4 watchings of this MEP to notice XD besides that I have nothing else to contribute~ Really looking forward to seeing this finally finished!

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

moezy-chan wrote:Finished watching and it looks great~ except for one thing...and honestly, I can't believe I didn't notice it before this XD In Eka's World Without Fences track there's some text near the end of it...it's in the bottom left corner. From the looks of it it's on her end. Besides that I have no criticism~
good eye! i never noticed it until you pointed it out XD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh, and for the record, I'll be releasing this tomorrow evening. Any feedback needs to be given by tomorrow around noon-3PM CST. That's when I'll start the final render! :3

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Release Tomorrow

Post by Kireblue » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm

did you realize that the poster needs to resized? http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=188761

oh and, I find it funny that you put in the description that Gaston is a little girl. Have you seen Baka and Test? LOL. The little girl is actually a guy :rofl: The joke becomes so much funnier

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 pm

kireblue wrote:Have you seen Baka and Test? LOL. The little girl is actually a guy :rofl:

*brain kersplodes*

Although to be honest, having watched anime for so many years, I'm surprised that this surprised me. XD

EDIT: I'll send rider a pm about the poster.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
kireblue wrote:Have you seen Baka and Test? LOL. The little girl is actually a guy :rofl:

*brain kersplodes*

Although to be honest, having watched anime for so many years, I'm surprised that this surprised me. XD
The trap known as Hideyoshi Kinoshita claims yet another victim |:> . He's tied with Nadeshiko Fujisaki as my absolute favorite anime traps.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:35 am

kireblue wrote:oh and, I find it funny that you put in the description that Gaston is a little girl. Have you seen Baka and Test? LOL. The little girl is actually a guy :rofl: The joke becomes so much funnier
okay, actually the video makes a little more sense now....

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 am

kireblue wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:

*brain kersplodes*

The trap known as Hideyoshi Kinoshita claims yet another victim |:> . He's tied with Nadeshiko Fujisaki as my absolute favorite anime traps.
Yep that is how Hideyoshi works, thank you for noticing that Kirblue. However I don't think of Hideyoshi as a trap just because he is not trying to be a girl, I mean one of the very first lines he says is "I'm a guy".

So I now realize how my part makes like no sense if you haven't seen baka to test, do you think I should add that clip at the end, with the subtitles?
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 am

CodeZTM wrote:Why thank you very much for attempting to get us in. :)
Appreciation can best be expressed with contest entries :awesome:

This goes for CascadaThon 3 participants as well.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 am

Zanzaben wrote:
Yep that is how Hideyoshi works, thank you for noticing that Kirblue. However I don't think of Hideyoshi as a trap just because he is not trying to be a girl, I mean one of the very first lines he says is "I'm a guy".
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2 ... 1_full.jpg

So I now realize how my part makes like no sense if you haven't seen baka to test, do you think I should add that clip at the end, with the subtitles?
The MEP version should stay the same, but if you want to add that scene to the "individual release" of your track, I own the English blu-ray / DVD combo set for the first season. I could send you that scene if you want. It would seem weird if they're singing in English the entire time, and then suddenly switch to Japanese audio.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”