XrosRoad MEP

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OversoulZero
Org Profile

XrosRoad MEP

Post by OversoulZero » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello community D:
I'm here with a mep and .....
Enjoy~

Part 1: Vikamv
Part 2: erviciao96
Part 3:D-R
Part 4:Tonyb268
Part 5: Oversoul80
Part 6:NinOtaku
Outro: Oversoul80

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Re: XrosRoad MEP

Post by -Kyros- » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 pm

So in it self the mep is not bad

Track 1: I think at the beginning we wanted to stage slower, not bad selection scene after the explosion of song
Track 2: Honestly sees a little out of place, more like the pairing I'm not convinced, then the Eding prensents various smudges here and there
Track 3: Not a bad track, I avoided to put effects such as smoke (like 1.07 at 1.10)
Track 4: It's one of those that does not have visible smudges, I personally appreciated, editing clean
Track 5: This is also a well-edited track, personally I consider the second best in the mep
Track 6: the track in my opinion is the best, unfortunately the video quality did not seem taken from an HD source, good shot selection, editing is functional
Track 7: The scene selection is really good, shame about the logo, I loved the final scene
Outro: I would have appreciated more if I had not put the twitch , but the idea of outro is really good :sweat:

Overall, as I said before is not bad, I think the foundation to become good there you have it, a tip for the future, and to give a specific theme to mep, mep of random action is not that I do not like however else it are many around and quaindi likely to remain unobserved.
Another tip some links, including a track and another, I do not see well made, when you do not notice the change, it's nice to see
I wish you a good continuation :up:

OversoulZero
Org Profile

Re: XrosRoad MEP

Post by OversoulZero » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:15 pm

-Kyros- wrote:So in it self the mep is not bad

Track 1: I think at the beginning we wanted to stage slower, not bad selection scene after the explosion of song
Track 2: Honestly sees a little out of place, more like the pairing I'm not convinced, then the Eding prensents various smudges here and there
Track 3: Not a bad track, I avoided to put effects such as smoke (like 1.07 at 1.10)
Track 4: It's one of those that does not have visible smudges, I personally appreciated, editing clean
Track 5: This is also a well-edited track, personally I consider the second best in the mep
Track 6: the track in my opinion is the best, unfortunately the video quality did not seem taken from an HD source, good shot selection, editing is functional
Track 7: The scene selection is really good, shame about the logo, I loved the final scene
Outro: I would have appreciated more if I had not put the twitch , but the idea of outro is really good :sweat:

Overall, as I said before is not bad, I think the foundation to become good there you have it, a tip for the future, and to give a specific theme to mep, mep of random action is not that I do not like however else it are many around and quaindi likely to remain unobserved.
Another tip some links, including a track and another, I do not see well made, when you do not notice the change, it's nice to see
I wish you a good continuation :up:
Thanks sir~
I really appreciate your observation

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”