Legend of Korra AMV, my first AMV ever!

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
CorneCrafter
Org Profile

Legend of Korra AMV, my first AMV ever!

Post by CorneCrafter » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 am

Hey all, im new to this forums and i though to post my first AMV from the Legend of Korra.
I loved the series, and i edit skate video's alot so i though why not make a AMV? and it was really fun to do.
Please check it out and five some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QgkxmQMOwE

Thanks guys :)

[Mod 262: Moved from AMV Announcements to General Discussion. Sorry but Korra isn't anime. However you can feel free to announce your non-anime videos in this area! :D Welcome to the org and enjoy your stay!]

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Re: Legend of Korra AMV, my first AMV ever!

Post by Melanchthon » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Pretty nice vid. I thought the couple of shots around 0.45 were particularly well-matched to the song, and overall it kept my attention. I didn't think the effect at about 2.00 was necessary, though I did like the quick ripple immediately afterwards. After that I thought the video got a bit lazy, with the cuts being less precise and the visual details not really matching the audio details as they had done earlier in the video. The final shot of the guy going through the window into the coloured sky was strong, but it lacked buildup.

It'd be better if you did something about the watermark too, though that's a minor detail -- even with the minimal changes to its position on the screen it was distracting whenever the action was passing over it.

Return to “Other Videos”