Stop it Chuck.

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
macchinainterna
Org Profile

Stop it Chuck.

Post by macchinainterna » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm really getting fed up with macchinainterna's shit posting on the forums. Does this fucker take anything seriously on here? We're trying to constructively discuss this hobby and he just replies with goofy remarks or pony reaction macros trying to derail our threads. He's so insolent and distracting, he offers nothing of value to this community. I seriously don't understand why the admins haven't banned him already.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by ngsilver » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 pm

macchinainterna wrote:I'm really getting fed up with macchinainterna's shit posting on the forums. Does this fucker take anything seriously on here? We're trying to constructively discuss this hobby and he just replies with goofy remarks or pony reaction macros trying to derail our threads. He's so insolent and distracting, he offers nothing of value to this community. I seriously don't understand why the admins haven't banned him already.
ImageImageImageImage

Devolution
Org Profile

Post by Devolution » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm

ngsilver wrote:
macchinainterna wrote:I'm really getting fed up with macchinainterna's shit posting on the forums. Does this fucker take anything seriously on here? We're trying to constructively discuss this hobby and he just replies with goofy remarks or pony reaction macros trying to derail our threads. He's so insolent and distracting, he offers nothing of value to this community. I seriously don't understand why the admins haven't banned him already.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:31 pm

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

macchinainterna wrote:
Quoted Image converted to link:
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-as ... 8843_n.jpg
Why don't you just fucking knock it off already? Nobody thinks you're fucking funny on here.

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:34 pm

macchinainterna wrote:
macchinainterna wrote:
Quoted Image converted to link:
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-as ... 8843_n.jpg
Why don't you just fucking knock it off already? Nobody thinks you're fucking funny on here.
I'm getting a pretty good laugh out of it. :ying:

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:35 pm

macchinainterna wrote:
You're the only one laughing! FUCKING STOP IT!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING OBNOXIOUS!!!

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:36 pm

macchinainterna wrote:
macchinainterna wrote:
You're the only one laughing! FUCKING STOP IT!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING OBNOXIOUS!!!

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:37 pm

He mad.

Return to “General Discussion”