XrosRoad MEP

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

XrosRoad MEP

Postby OversoulZero » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello community D:
I'm here with a mep and .....
Enjoy~

Part 1: Vikamv
Part 2: erviciao96
Part 3:D-R
Part 4:Tonyb268
Part 5: Oversoul80
Part 6:NinOtaku
Outro: Oversoul80
OversoulZero

Re: XrosRoad MEP

Postby -Kyros- » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 pm

So in it self the mep is not bad

Track 1: I think at the beginning we wanted to stage slower, not bad selection scene after the explosion of song
Track 2: Honestly sees a little out of place, more like the pairing I'm not convinced, then the Eding prensents various smudges here and there
Track 3: Not a bad track, I avoided to put effects such as smoke (like 1.07 at 1.10)
Track 4: It's one of those that does not have visible smudges, I personally appreciated, editing clean
Track 5: This is also a well-edited track, personally I consider the second best in the mep
Track 6: the track in my opinion is the best, unfortunately the video quality did not seem taken from an HD source, good shot selection, editing is functional
Track 7: The scene selection is really good, shame about the logo, I loved the final scene
Outro: I would have appreciated more if I had not put the twitch , but the idea of outro is really good :sweat:

Overall, as I said before is not bad, I think the foundation to become good there you have it, a tip for the future, and to give a specific theme to mep, mep of random action is not that I do not like however else it are many around and quaindi likely to remain unobserved.
Another tip some links, including a track and another, I do not see well made, when you do not notice the change, it's nice to see
I wish you a good continuation :up:
-Kyros-

Re: XrosRoad MEP

Postby OversoulZero » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:15 pm

-Kyros- wrote:So in it self the mep is not bad

Track 1: I think at the beginning we wanted to stage slower, not bad selection scene after the explosion of song
Track 2: Honestly sees a little out of place, more like the pairing I'm not convinced, then the Eding prensents various smudges here and there
Track 3: Not a bad track, I avoided to put effects such as smoke (like 1.07 at 1.10)
Track 4: It's one of those that does not have visible smudges, I personally appreciated, editing clean
Track 5: This is also a well-edited track, personally I consider the second best in the mep
Track 6: the track in my opinion is the best, unfortunately the video quality did not seem taken from an HD source, good shot selection, editing is functional
Track 7: The scene selection is really good, shame about the logo, I loved the final scene
Outro: I would have appreciated more if I had not put the twitch , but the idea of outro is really good :sweat:

Overall, as I said before is not bad, I think the foundation to become good there you have it, a tip for the future, and to give a specific theme to mep, mep of random action is not that I do not like however else it are many around and quaindi likely to remain unobserved.
Another tip some links, including a track and another, I do not see well made, when you do not notice the change, it's nice to see
I wish you a good continuation :up:

Thanks sir~
I really appreciate your observation
OversoulZero

Return to AMV Announcements