Oda Nobuna no Yabou

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Very awesome episode! I always look forward to this every week. :D

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:00 pm

ep 3 was pretty good, although from a strategic point of view they made some pretty bad decisions. Missing out on a potential ally, then going to rescue a force which had already accepted they were going to die, leaving their home province open to invasion. but who care about realistic decisions when willpower and love make everything possible, that is the anime way ;p

btw, anyone else feel sorry for the viper's soldiers that he left behind, their general just takes off down the river on a raft while they're about to get massacred. They were never even mentioned in the conversation about whether he would escape or not lol. Wonder what his last words to them were:

"I was planning on dying a glorious death with you all, but there's a little girl far away who will be said if I die so I'm gonna run and you all do the glorious dying without me, see yah."

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:40 pm

No complaints, I like it =3

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 pm

This show is one of the best this season. I have never been bored while watching this.. more of the opposite, it just rushes to my head :awesome:
ImageImage

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:39 pm

weee, I want them to kiss so badly <3 :awesome:
ImageImage

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:39 am

For people that watch the show, dont you agree that "This is why you get a nokia."?

Wolfy2hk
Org Profile

Post by Wolfy2hk » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 pm

One of the three shows im following, I like this one the most because I played alot of Kessen and samurai warriors, what bothers me if he knows the game he should know about Mitsuhide
Spoiler :
Mitsuhide betrays Nobunaga
I haven't watched latest 3 episodes but I figured he would deal with her somehow or early on.
[Insert Sig <Here>]

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 am

Wolfy2hk wrote:One of the three shows im following, I like this one the most because I played alot of Kessen and samurai warriors, what bothers me if he knows the game he should know about Mitsuhide
Spoiler :
Mitsuhide betrays Nobunaga
I haven't watched latest 3 episodes but I figured he would deal with her somehow or early on.
Spoiler :
All of this happens in episode 9. He changes the past again and prevents her from rebelling.
I just finished catching up, and I gotta say this was really epic! The only thing I have to say is
Spoiler :
The sudden burst of insanity from Konoe in the last episode felt really weird to me. Also, the slow run from Nobuna and Sano was really corny xD mostly because of the echoed "SARUUUUUUU ;____;"
THERE BETTER BE A SECOND SEASON DAMMIT.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”