The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:33 pm

code, do i have time to give you beauty and the beast with the modified ending? if it's too much trouble don't worry about it.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Of course you can. ;) I probably won't work on this again until Monday/Tuesday for the final fixes and re-encoding the tracks, so you've got a few days.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:41 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Oh, now I know why. All your tracks are in 29.97 format, which is creating the disconnect. I'll see if I can fix that on my end, or I might have you re-export them to the 23.976 format. Or if all else fails, I'll just move your audio over just a tad.

Really? I thought I sent mine in 23.97...I'm pretty sure I did....XD

moezy-chan
Org Profile

Post by moezy-chan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Love the credits~ I was especially squealing when I saw that it was Princess Tutu! XD So appropriate <3 and I love Princess Tutu! Again, only criticism I have is what everyone else said so I won't bother repeating it XD Really looking to see this completed! Also...if anyone would mind telling me how to put the banner in my sig and being able to link it...I know how to add banners on forums but I never added one that can link to another page...and I feel like such a noob asking this but honestly, I'm not really a forum person XD This is like the most active I've ever been on the org.

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm

moezy-chan wrote:Love the credits~ I was especially squealing when I saw that it was Princess Tutu! XD So appropriate <3 and I love Princess Tutu! Again, only criticism I have is what everyone else said so I won't bother repeating it XD Really looking to see this completed! Also...if anyone would mind telling me how to put the banner in my sig and being able to link it...I know how to add banners on forums but I never added one that can link to another page...and I feel like such a noob asking this but honestly, I'm not really a forum person XD This is like the most active I've ever been on the org.
Here's the code I put in my signature to make the banner a clickable link:

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=188817][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/Rider4Z/disneymepbanner4.jpg?t=1273021403[/img][/url]
For future use, just replace the first url with the link url, and the second with the url to the image you want to make clickable.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Oh, now I know why. All your tracks are in 29.97 format, which is creating the disconnect. I'll see if I can fix that on my end, or I might have you re-export them to the 23.976 format. Or if all else fails, I'll just move your audio over just a tad.

No, just Rider4Z and a few others. Although is there a timing issue in your track as well even as 23.97?

moezy-chan
Org Profile

Post by moezy-chan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Haus Haberdasher wrote:
moezy-chan wrote:Love the credits~ I was especially squealing when I saw that it was Princess Tutu! XD So appropriate <3 and I love Princess Tutu! Again, only criticism I have is what everyone else said so I won't bother repeating it XD Really looking to see this completed! Also...if anyone would mind telling me how to put the banner in my sig and being able to link it...I know how to add banners on forums but I never added one that can link to another page...and I feel like such a noob asking this but honestly, I'm not really a forum person XD This is like the most active I've ever been on the org.
Here's the code I put in my signature to make the banner a clickable link:

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=188817][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/Rider4Z/disneymepbanner4.jpg?t=1273021403[/img][/url]
For future use, just replace the first url with the link url, and the second with the url to the image you want to make clickable.
Thank you so much!

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:36 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:

No, just Rider4Z and a few others. Although is there a timing issue in your track as well even as 23.97?

Not that I know of. =3 Thanks for your hard work, Code!

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

^_^ We all appreciate your hard work Code. ;D
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:32 pm

k i guess it's just me. XP if you could slide the audio at least one frame earlier on my tracks i'd appreciate it. but if it's a problem don't kill yourself doing it. and i still think Following The Leader is the same....

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”