A Magical Girl MEP: Glowing Enchantments (COMPLETED)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: A Magical Girl MEP: Glowing Enchantments

Postby moezy-chan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:04 pm

AimoAio wrote:Moezy:
Good for final! :up: What I meant about the zoom was make it a really long zoom stretching from 0:16-0:18 like a gradual one if that makes sense. :sweat: But to be honest, now that your crossfade is longer I don't think you have to add the zoom anymore so I'd go for sending the final. :3 Btw, just make sure you crop the edges a little before sending since there's some funny looking borders on the left and right.

Kazemon15 wrote:I will...I will....XD

Also, Aimo...loved your beta...except the beginning is so bright, I can barely see the character....maybe tone the brightness down?

Damn that stupid keyframe! What are you doing in the wrong place?! D: Sorry I will fix that quickly just now. XD That scene originally was pretty bright to start with, though I'll try and manually tone it down a bit more so it looks less blinding.

Ohhh that zoom! That is actually part of the footage. It zooms out as she starts to brighten up. I was confused by that but ok then! I won't bother changing it now~ And sure, I'll get that fixed up. I'll resend my beta to you later Hamstar. Though I could just put it in dropbox now XD

And I agree with Kaze. Try to tone down on the brightness in the beginning. I can barely see Amu-chan. And another bit of criticism but it could easily be overlooked. Are you able to remove the lip flap on the ending clip? It is a bit distracting for me. If you can't no worries. I'm just a stickler for lip flap removal XD
moezy-chan

Postby AimoAio » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:47 pm

moezy-chan wrote:And I agree with Kaze. Try to tone down on the brightness in the beginning. I can barely see Amu-chan. And another bit of criticism but it could easily be overlooked. Are you able to remove the lip flap on the ending clip? It is a bit distracting for me. If you can't no worries. I'm just a stickler for lip flap removal XD

Yup no problem. I'll remove it now.

And Hamster, you want the final formats to be in mp4 right?
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby hamstar138 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 pm

AimoAio wrote:
moezy-chan wrote:And I agree with Kaze. Try to tone down on the brightness in the beginning. I can barely see Amu-chan. And another bit of criticism but it could easily be overlooked. Are you able to remove the lip flap on the ending clip? It is a bit distracting for me. If you can't no worries. I'm just a stickler for lip flap removal XD

Yup no problem. I'll remove it now.

And Hamstar, you want the final formats to be in mp4 right?

(Hamstar.... :sweat: ) But Mp4 or mov work fine for me as I can see. If I have any problems I'd let people know.
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 am

'is alive and working'
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
SilverFreedoms

Postby hamstar138 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:53 am

SilverFreedoms wrote:'is alive and working'

T_T That is really good to know. I hardly heard from any of you. The Disney MEP is just about finished. So let's work hard to finnish as well!
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit

Postby iCardioidAMV » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 am

hamstar138 wrote:I hardly heard from any of you.

Sorry about that! ^^; I'm trying to simultaneously work on this and my track for Cascadathon 3.
iCardioidAMV

Postby hamstar138 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:59 am

iCardioidAMV wrote:

Sorry about that! ^^; I'm trying to simultaneously work on this and my track for Cascadathon 3.

!!! Ok so that makes so much more sense! I know Cascadathon 3 is due on the 25th. =o I wish you the best iCardioidAMV.
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:18 am

'Dividing time amongst many life projects'

SilverFreedoms

Postby iCardioidAMV » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 pm

hamstar138 wrote:
iCardioidAMV wrote:

!!! Ok so that makes so much more sense! I know Cascadathon 3 is due on the 25th. =o I wish you the best iCardioidAMV.

Yeah, sorry about not letting you know earlier D: Thanks! ^^
iCardioidAMV

Postby SilverFreedoms » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Throwing in my beta today or tomorrow

I must throw out something wonderful, or I will be chased out of the org with pitchforks :shock:

'Exporting and preparing for pitchforks'

SilverFreedoms

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 pm

New reply so you will be more aware of it

(Nope, can't let anyone else see it)

'ducks for cover' (Not perfect, but i need some guidance ...)
Last edited by SilverFreedoms on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverFreedoms

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 pm

2 things technically speaking. 1) Your aspect ratio is horribly off on the scenes where there were black borders. 2) Watermarks? ohnononononononono.

If you'll tell me the specific scenes you need, I will personally upload you better quality footage in MP4 format (from my dvds) that you can convert into lossy AVIs for editing that are already made to the specifications to this project.

:10-:14 - Doesn't feel very natural to the footage. I'd replace the scenes here.

Moreover, I'd recommend focusing on just one of the girls. Because otherwise, I feel like you're lacking focus in the AMV and it feels just a bit scattered. I'd go with Madoka, since she seems to have the most appropriate footage for it.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm

CodeZTM wrote:2 things technically speaking. 1) Your aspect ratio is horribly off on the scenes where there were black borders. 2) Watermarks? ohnononononononono.

If you'll tell me the specific episodes you need, I will personally upload you better quality footage in MP4 format that you can convert into lossy AVIs for editing that are already made to the specifications to this project.

:10-:14 - Doesn't feel very natural to the footage. I'd replace the scenes here.

Moreover, I'd recommend focusing on just one of the girls. Because otherwise, I feel like you're lacking focus in the AMV and it feels just a bit scattered. I'd go with Madoka, since she seems to have the most appropriate footage for it.

Ahh blast ,should have gone with my gut on the aspect ratio.... i knew it was off (Apologies)

I mentioned the watermarks earlier though

SilverFreedoms

Postby moezy-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:24 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:New reply so you will be more aware of it

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ecupbx

I like it, but one thing that stuck out to me, besides the logo...was that this MEP was meant to focus on just one character and you focused on 3 of them. I can see the song fitting Madoka very well, especially with the final episode but I don't see it fitting Sayaka and Mami too well. If you were to focus on Madoka I think your part would look so much more amazing. Editing wise it looks great! Also, can't remember if it was from the anime or not, but the AR at 0:14 looks off. Besides that great work!
moezy-chan

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 pm

moezy-chan wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:New reply so you will be more aware of it

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ecupbx

I like it, but one thing that stuck out to me, besides the logo...was that this MEP was meant to focus on just one character and you focused on 3 of them. I can see the song fitting Madoka very well, especially with the final episode but I don't see it fitting Sayaka and Mami too well. If you were to focus on Madoka I think your part would look so much more amazing. Editing wise it looks great! Also, can't remember if it was from the anime or not, but the AR at 0:14 looks off. Besides that great work!

Funny story

Out of my crazy lack of decision....I have taken a crack at this 4 times

Mami Yellow
Sayaka Blue
Madoka Pink

and Rainbow combo of all 3 (And thanks ^^)

Taking another crack at it

SilverFreedoms

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects