[23 / 74] 37min MEP Nostromegamix Trance Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AlexxAMV
Org Profile

[23 / 74] 37min MEP Nostromegamix Trance Project

Post by AlexxAMV » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:33 am

Hello...despite beeing *new* here...i took the chance in using a-m-v.org's forum to look for help with a project i started. The ideea is simple . . . Nostromo had made a trance mix consisting of 18 songs...after listening to it i found myself stuck with the ideea of a large scale MEP using the mix..after asking the one that actually did the mix if he would mind if i would use it for a MEP...and besides getting hes agreement i also received plenty of good advices and support...i decided to actually start it. The project is big...a little over 37 minutes..even if uploaded on ytube also ..if i find people interested to join in there it shall be based on audition not on a random participants acceptance. I might not inspire much trust...maybe :)....yet i wish to ensure that i intend to make this project a good well structured one...with support from a few more experienced editors. It is hard..it shall be a long therm project..the lenght will impose betatesting before any part gets to be considered part of the final timeline...yet here i am as well...looking for support into progressing with/completing this MEP wich not minding that i am organizing , i think it has quite a potential into becoming something special...i also do not know if this thread breaks any of the forum rules or it is wrongfully posted..if it is i shall alterate it acordingly or remove it. For those interesting in joining or supporting the ideea do check the audition clip here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdpaI9poy4 .
Rules/requirements :
- widescreen render only (preferably HD 1280*720 but minimum is a 16:9 aspect ratio resolution) @23.97 fps or higher
- any file format accepted (allmost)..be it avi,mp4,mpeg etc. (i would avoid wmv) as long as u can give it a quality you would also be proud of
- profesional editing software
- no personal wattermarks,no tv logo's, no subtitles or credits (in case of using openings and such)
- no alteration to the audio part
- any anime allowed besides yuri , yaoi , hentai :( (those wouldnt fit in anyway)
- inserts of live-action scenes allowed such as short footage from movies or actual music clips (dont abuse this tho).
- there will be betatesting before a part is cnsidered to be a part of the final vid (since it is long most of ppl tend to use alot of op/ed scenes and we dont want same thing repeating over and over in the same overall clip)
- any editor is allowed to take up to 2 non-consecutive parts (willing to make exceptions...yet if that will happen...well..we shall just talk about it before)
Anyone interested can keep hes involved limited to editing hes part only or more if he is interested (like promoting or helping find talented editors among hes/her's group of friends).
As it gets filled i suppose nobody thinks it would dmg to keep in touch with the project overall so i shall probably start a skype group or something like that .
Deadline
Well with your help and as much as i can do to find people willing to take part it is still hard to specify a precise deadline...probably after the parts get filled i will decide on a specific due date wich will hopefully be decent enough to allow betatesting as well.This is a large and not short term project, hopefully a mixture between youtube editors and a-m-v.org editors and even tho it might sound a little lame i would greatly appreciate any help posible..especially in finding people to join. Thank you...feel free to question me anything if u are interested and feel unease about anything

Taken parts :
Part 1 - MrTheAnimatist (using Sword Art Online)
Part 2 - Lita3O2
Part 3 - TisLewhis
Part 4 - ObliviousSilver
Part 7 - ZigZagAMV
Part 10 - xlittlebadgirlsx
Part 12 - pandbgt01 (using Madoka)
Part 13 - SoraTutorials
Part 14 - BeautyxPain102
Part 15 - SoraTutorials
Part 16 - ZigZagAMV
Part 18 - GuitarMygas
Part 20 - ChaosLv99HD
Part 21 - Shirakuzo
Part 23 - mjhatcher1
Part 24 - AlexxAMV (me)
Part 27 - danielparthenis
Part 30 - ChaosLv99HD
Part 45 - Statz (HybridMVs)
Part 39 - Lita3O2
Part 41 - Humnut
Part 69 - BeautyxPain102
Part 72 - GuitarMygas
Last edited by AlexxAMV on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.
-Alex-

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Re: [Update]Open MEP Nostromegamix Trance Project [12 / 74]

Post by CacoVenom » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Big MEP Alex, maybe I can join

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 am

I would be glad m8...you should probably know by now i like your stuff...if you are interested...do pick a track..or 2 and lemme know via youtube or here or however its comfortable for you wich one you decide you want ^^
-Alex-

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 pm

do not understand the idea, you can send me an example of what you want to achieve. :up:

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 am

TheCacoVenom wrote:do not understand the idea, you can send me an example of what you want to achieve. :up:
What i want is a classic Trance vid , not an specific style..yet a mix of each editors way of editing...i decided that each editor can take maximum 2 , not consecutive parts from the total of 74...so if you want...you can watch the clip on youtube.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdpaI9poy4 to see how the parts are split and leave a comment there with what part/parts you want to have...and i will send the dpwnload links to you
-Alex-

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 pm

I would like to help but I'm not good at that style of editing :( maybe in the next MEP help you in a comedy or action :up:

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:43 am

TheCacoVenom wrote:I would like to help but I'm not good at that style of editing :( maybe in the next MEP help you in a comedy or action :up:
well it is no problem ma friend...if i get to finish this...hopefully....shall think about starting smth like that..yet after coz starting too manny at the same time might make things too complicated
-Alex-

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Re: [Update]Open MEP Nostromegamix Trance Project [15 / 74]

Post by AlexxAMV » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:56 am

I am so haaaaaaappy 15 out of 74 parts are allready taken and a few editors confirming their participation yet undecided on parts...happy ppl are actually giving such a long project coordinated by a random unfamiliar guy like me a chance and starting to support and help find other good editors to come in...damn if this gets enough participants..even with no fantastic concept or ideea...i sure hope it will become an enjoyable video
-Alex-

Statz
Org Profile

Re: [Update]Open MEP Nostromegamix Trance Project [16 / 74]

Post by Statz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Pretty interested in this, don't know which part I'd like to try out for yet but I'll get back to you when I find it.

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Re: [Update]Open MEP Nostromegamix Trance Project [16 / 74]

Post by AlexxAMV » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Statz wrote:Pretty interested in this, don't know which part I'd like to try out for yet but I'll get back to you when I find it.
goodie ^.^
-Alex-

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”