Please may someone take a look?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
dckamaze
Org Profile

Please may someone take a look?

Post by dckamaze » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:21 am

So, I have only really started to produce AMV's and have had no real advice from anyone and would really appreciate some construction or something. I mainly do them just for fun but also want them to be well produced too! So if you wouldn't mind letting me know what you think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ieyu0HIt8
I would really appreciate it! ^_^ Have a nice day, thanks.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: Please may someone take a look?

Post by Kariudo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Moved to AMV Announcements.

Also, here's the catalog entry

For the future, you can do that by using the vidid tags here (a nifty piece of custom bbcode). Just take the video ID, the last part of the url for your video's information page, and place it in between the tags like so.

Code: Select all

[vidid]188728[/vidid]

dckamaze
Org Profile

Post by dckamaze » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Sorry ^_^ And thank-you!

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 am

hmm. I dunno. It didn't really do anything for me? Maybe you could have created a story?

I think using footage other than OPs would have probably helped in that way.

I spend at least 1 month of editing time on my full AMVs so maybe more editing time would help to?

dckamaze
Org Profile

Post by dckamaze » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 am

Yeah..I know what you mean..I also feel I may have rushed it a bit..and next time I will definitely try to create a story ^_^
Thank you!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”