Virtualdubmod wav error

manijak
Org Profile

Virtualdubmod wav error

Post by manijak » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 am

oj people
I have one interesting problem at hand. When I try to convert audio or extract audio from .avi, mvk, mp4 doesn't matter, it goes in like double mode, twice as fast I'd say. When I import it in vegas I get 5 or 6 audio tracks of the same thing, all going faster then they should, and it doesn't make much sense to me. I removed all audio codecs, and cleaned pc out of em, then reinstall amvapp2 with CCCP and few more codecs, but this time around, it comes out blank.... like there's nothing there, and when I import that in vegas I get 5 or 6 blank audio tracks, which makes it even more confusing O.o
While I had XP and old codec settings it was all working fine, now I'm on win 7 64, and it is rather weird. I tried with amvapp 2 and 3 but it doesn't really makes much of a difference. Could this be fault of some bad codec, maybe some random settings I didn't pay attention to?
Any help would be nice

Cheers

manijak
Org Profile

Re: Virtualdubmod wav error

Post by manijak » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 pm

So now I'm gonna shoot maself in the leg, saying it only happens with mp4 files, mkv, and avi's are fine, but for some reason mp4 doesn't work. Even though I have CCCP installed and the needed dlls. Just thought it could help

Return to “Video & Audio Help”