The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.
User avatar
inthesto
Beef Basket
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:27 am
Status: PARTIES
Location: PARTIES
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby inthesto » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I better still be in line to be interviewed
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Rider4Z » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:28 pm

i know he's a busy man, but i'd love to hear what Vlad has to say.

Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby CodeZTM » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:40 pm

inthesto wrote:I better still be in line to be interviewed


I'm sending you yours this weekend (as well as 2-4 others) as my back supply of interviews will have expired after Reggie's.

EDIT: Oh yes, and Vlad is must. :up:

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:48 am

Rider4Z wrote:i know he's a busy man, but i'd love to hear what Vlad has to say.

Quoted Image converted to link:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/576579_3921711252522_1119776769_n.jpg

True story. Vlad's actually a giant dalmatian.

User avatar
GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:59 pm
Status: Always around, creating more AMVs. :)
Location: Cane Ridge, TN
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby GloryQuestor » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 am

CodeZTM wrote:
inthesto wrote:I better still be in line to be interviewed


I'm sending you yours this weekend (as well as 2-4 others) as my back supply of interviews will have expired after Reggie's.

EDIT: Oh yes, and Vlad is must. :up:


:up:
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - AMV Events
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Video Art Track Technology Supervisor
Another Anime Convention - Fan-Works Theater Staff
AkaiCon - AMV Contest & Video Department Staff

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:09 pm

I suggest an interview with I Fight For the Users (Trythil) about the redesign (his plans, general ideas, how he's going about it, his step by step process, what he feels should be concentrated on first, etc...), his history on the org as one of it's regular users, and all around awesome person.

It's more fun to hear the story of the redesign from the only person that is actually working on it at this time :3

User avatar
Warlike Swans
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm
Status: Pending
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Warlike Swans » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:I suggest an interview with I Fight For the Users (Trythil) about the redesign (his plans, general ideas, how he's going about it, his step by step process, what he feels should be concentrated on first, etc...), his history on the org as one of it's regular users, and all around awesome person.

It's more fun to hear the story of the redesign from the only person that is actually working on it at this time :3


x2 :up:

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Ileia » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Warlike Swans wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:I suggest an interview with I Fight For the Users (Trythil) about the redesign (his plans, general ideas, how he's going about it, his step by step process, what he feels should be concentrated on first, etc...), his history on the org as one of it's regular users, and all around awesome person.

It's more fun to hear the story of the redesign from the only person that is actually working on it at this time :3


x2 :up:


We'd just need a jargon translator on hand, haha, but yes, I agree. The current interview answers are getting pointed back to IFFTU, so why not just go to the source?

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Rider4Z » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:True story. Vlad's actually a giant dalmatian great dane.

fixed.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby JudgeHolden » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm

True Story: Rider4Z is the lub-child of Vlad and Vicbond. :D
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Ileia wrote:
Warlike Swans wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:I suggest an interview with I Fight For the Users (Trythil) about the redesign (his plans, general ideas, how he's going about it, his step by step process, what he feels should be concentrated on first, etc...), his history on the org as one of it's regular users, and all around awesome person.

It's more fun to hear the story of the redesign from the only person that is actually working on it at this time :3


x2 :up:


We'd just need a jargon translator on hand, haha, but yes, I agree. The current interview answers are getting pointed back to IFFTU, so why not just go to the source?


I had requested an interview in the past with him, but if he's interested in it now, I certainly hold no objection. Then again, that request was before the open beta was posted, so maybe there's more to talk about now than there was when I originally asked. So yes, I still want to have one with him eventually. :)

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 pm

people need to stop changing their user names... >.<

User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby TwilightChrono » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Time for some Shamefullness.

I nominate Myself. LMAO. I had fun in the youtube bit of the Flapper interview we did. I figured it might be fun to be interviewed. Of course, this is entirely up to you XD

Keep up the good work Code. Love reading every issue.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2001 2:29 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 am

Rider4Z wrote:i know he's a busy man, but i'd love to hear what Vlad has to say.

Quoted Image converted to link:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/576579_3921711252522_1119776769_n.jpg


The bigger one is, the harder one falls....
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2016 AMV Coordinator
AX 2012 - 2016 AMV Assistant Manager
Otafest 2012 - 2016 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 10 (2003) - 23 (2016) AMV Coordinator
AWA Atlanta 2011-2016 VAT Programming Head

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper: Main Thread

Postby Rider4Z » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:The bigger one is, the harder one falls....

:awesome: rah rah rasputin, russia's greatest love machine...♫
Image Image Image
Image Image Image


Return to “General AMV”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mol and 6 guests