Darn how do do this ^.^

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Darn how do do this ^.^

Post by AlexxAMV » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 pm

It is probably hard to spot but this is where i first saw it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FgUeZ8V ... plpp_video arround 3:03 till 3:36 appears a few times..its where the four corners of the screene have like overlayed some light plays or some faded portions of another clip overlayed...dont even know how to describe well...saw this same thing..like for faded squares in the 4 corners of the screen havin like a light play..hopefully someone figures out what i am trying to explain and is able to give me some advices..or a short *how to do*.Thank you
-Alex-

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: Darn how do do this ^.^

Post by Animated » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Ehm, if I'm not mistaken, you mean the parts where there's a central scene and an another one from the back, filling the gap from around, right? That's easy, use Cookie Cutter in Vegas with a little bit of feather on your clip, and then put another clip below on the timeline. Easy :D

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:50 pm

yea basically that is ....well had an basic ideea but wasnt sure..i was like mask with feather..thanks
-Alex-

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 am

I find masking a rough circle in the middle and feathering out is easier to control and gives better results.

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:04 am

yeah depending the complicated part is feathering in vegas goes till arround 50 units....wich i tried and its nooot so greaqt...but now tried in After Effects and it allows a huge feather on a mask....so i finally got something like wut i was looking for..probably now i need to just practice it to get to a better size on the overlayed track
-Alex-

Return to “Effects & Techniques”