Iron Editor: Otakon 2012

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
saxpsypher
Org Profile

Re: Iron Editor: Otakon 2012

Post by saxpsypher » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm sorry if it's already up somewhere on this forum already, but could I ask if there is a way to find the AMVs that were played shortly after the start of the Iron Editor competition (at Otakon 2012) to keep the audience entertained while the editors began working? The two that stood out were the one featuring Madoka Magica and the one featuring Haruhi Suzumiya, however if it's not much trouble, the entire playlist would be very cool to see again.

kiarrens
Hagane no Aikousha
Org Profile

Post by kiarrens » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 pm

saxpsypher wrote:I'm sorry if it's already up somewhere on this forum already, but could I ask if there is a way to find the AMVs that were played shortly after the start of the Iron Editor competition (at Otakon 2012) to keep the audience entertained while the editors began working? The two that stood out were the one featuring Madoka Magica and the one featuring Haruhi Suzumiya, however if it's not much trouble, the entire playlist would be very cool to see again.
Was the Madoka one the one they played to introduce Shin? If so, it was this one:
ConnectiCon 2009 - 2013: FMV Contest Coordinator
AnimeBoston 2010 - 2013: Cosplay Chess Coordinator
AnimeBoston 2012/2013: Assistant Masquerade Coordinator

Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Org Profile

Post by Rendakor » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Image Image

Return to “AMV Contests”