Natsuyuki Rendezvous

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Post by ibabrak » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:05 pm

This is becoming more and more beautiful. <3
Spoiler :
I think that Shimao wants to borrow Hazuki's body for a good cause but I just can't stop thinking about Shimao ruining the relationship between Hazuki and Rokka... for example it could be like that he would borrow his body, do the nice thing he wants to do, but then he'd just could resist and say something bad to his wife from Hazuki's body

It's awesome how Hazuki's like I wanna see her smile, but she just cries instead and how he's gonna deal with it.
Also, what fu duck was that terrifying earthquake powa of Shimao? :shark:
ImageImage

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 am

Spoiler :
I don't really know why the heck he had to go on a drinking spree at the end of the episode... I feel it was a lame way for the author to let the body transfer happen. I also don't know if I agree with the whole body borrowing thing in general, but we'll see what happens in the next episode.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 am

pacotacoshell wrote:
Spoiler :
I don't really know why the heck he had to go on a drinking spree at the end of the episode... I feel it was a lame way for the author to let the body transfer happen. I also don't know if I agree with the whole body borrowing thing in general, but we'll see what happens in the next episode.
Spoiler :
Yeah I agree,
I'm not sure about the whole idea of borrowing the body. If he has that ability then just use it! I mean you don't feel guilty cockblocking someone over and over again even though you're dead, but you would feel guilty to borrow his body without permision? :dino:
ImageImage

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Liking so far, I read some of the manga little bit.
Spoiler :
I think that Shimao will want to keep the body, but then will learn he can't.. and will let her go as she does to to him.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Okay this episode was just full of weirdness :D

Why, why the hair?! The glasses looked cool actually but the hair.. he won't have that I don't give a duck face anymore. Anyway just give him the body back dude..
Also what was that last sentence Rokka-chan?! :D I had to re-read it to make sure I got it right :shock:
ImageImage

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Spoiler :
Okay, the fact that he got drunk in the last episode set up that whole night in the shop too damn well, it had me laughing quite a bit. I still don't really approve of this whole body switch. It's pretty annoying to see a guy beg to borrow someone's body then proceed to sabotage him. I know it's trying to be comedic, but it's doing the opposite for me. Hopefully this switching thing goes back to normal in an episode or two. ):

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 am

I dunno why but I really like this show, been following it closely since the first ep. It's probably because I can relate to the main character, having an interest in somewhat older and more mature women though the story and romance is really good. It's a great anime for someone whos not looking for the whole school, teenage, relationship kinda thing and want something that happens later on (more down to earth I guess?).
Spoiler :
I feel kinda sorry for shimao but hopefully he realises that hes just causing himself more suffering by not wanting her to move on in love. In the past few episodes I think he's slowly coming to realise this.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”