Trying to track down two AMVs I made

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Trying to track down two AMVs I made

Post by DarkSchneider » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Quick question, I've been scouring the net looking for two AMVs that I made. I lost the masters for those two, but I believe they're out there somewhere, and someone's(maybe yours) hands. The two AMVS that I'm looking for are:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=142740 - I Hear You Calling(Hoshi no Koe)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=2613 - Squall & Rinoa - With Arms Wide Open(FF8)

The first will be more difficult because I sent that to AX in 2007, but I chose to wait until it's debut at their AMV contest, but I think somehow, in some way, it made it onto the net. As for the 2nd one, It's one of my earlier works, and "was" on a-m-v.org until the whole situation with people asking artists themselves about AMVs(The whole Evanescence situation way back), but that one was for quite a bit before that, but it'll be in Realplayer, and my outro will display Sphhroth2256@aol.com, which is an old email I discontinued. So if you know where you've last seen these AMVs, please email me at dbeaver1020@gmail.com, or if you actually have one or both in your possession, I'd like to get them in my hands again, and we can maybe arrange an upload/download on Rapidshare or something. Thanks.

LantisEscudo
Org Profile

Re: Trying to track down two AMVs I made

Post by LantisEscudo » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 pm

I thought I had a copy of your second one, but after doing some checking, I have StealthVision's video with the same source/song pairing. :(

Losing videos sucks, and I hope you manage to get copies back; I'll keep digging through my other scattered archive parts to see if I have either of them somewhere.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am

Possible file names or key words in them would help the search. I don't normally rename videos when I DL them. ATM I haven't found either yet, but that doesn't mean I don't have it, I just don't have the right search terms.
ImageImageImageImage

DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 pm

ngsilver wrote:Possible file names or key words in them would help the search. I don't normally rename videos when I DL them. ATM I haven't found either yet, but that doesn't mean I don't have it, I just don't have the right search terms.
"SWA_(whatever title is)" as a filename for the other one, but the Squall & Rinoa one is pretty old, it might be just that as a file name "Squallrinoa_armswideopen" or something. The only thing for sure would be 1. It's it Realplayer format & 2. The outro will have my old, discontinued email address "Sphroth2256@aol.com" I wish I had better info.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 pm

still nothing even with those search terms. looks like I don't have either video.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General AMV”