Alright then, I guess I could go ahead and show what I have so far as well
I still consider it a pretty draft beta as there's still a million things I want to change/fix. It basically shows what I want to do with the track though so it works as a good beta imo (and it has the wanted masking which took me a countless hours already
frame by frame, oh yeah...
- the pictures floating in the background need to be touched. They're basically untimed and don't have fixed speed yet.
- the third mask needs a litte tweaking on the edges and/or color correction. Doesn't look in unit with the BG yet
- will probably tweak the lip sync a bit more. It's almost looking fine already I think but could look even better. There's also little skitches that appeared in order to sync the lip movements right. Need to get rid of that.
- the later part when the song picks up actually only has little editing/syncing and just consists of scenes I already slapped onto the timeline which I would like to use for that part. Going to find a few more scenes regarding the "I feel fine"-twist to make it less destructive and more light-hearted too.
- going to add another mask (probably some weirdo) to lip sync the backing vocals around 0:10.
I'm looking for suggestions about:
- how I'm going to let the masks appear. I figured I could just let them slide in, but maybe someone has an idea of a more creative/original way?
- I am also not sure if/how I should sync the repeated "It's..It's" (0:04 & 0:08).
Also, if you have any other cool ideas/suggestions, tell me please