MSI 2 Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [6 slots open!]

Post by Kevmaster » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:04 am

i7Kuri wrote:Gave it some tought and i guess i would like to take part in it, ive taken a look at the slots open and i would like to go ahead with track nº 32 :D
So...
Track 32
Bakemonogatari/nisemonogatari (i think it's okay since they are kinda the same source/animation and such)
PM me here if i can get the job!
or my youtube acc (becouse im more active there): GuitarMygas
You got the track! Using both Bake- and Nisemonogatari is fine since the latter is basically just a second season which only has a different name :mrgreen:

Thanks for joining!

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [5 slots open!]

Post by FarmXD » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Aw Bakemonogatari is such a great source for MSI!! D:
Why I never considered it?

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [5 slots open!]

Post by Kevmaster » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 pm

FarmXD wrote:Aw Bakemonogatari is such a great source for MSI!! D:
Why I never considered it?
I don't have a clue. I was actually surprised no one picked it until now...I was even considering doing another track with it myself. But since I wouldn't know when I had the time to, I'm glad i7Kuri took it instead :P

I just received another lossless by the way. I'm still completely stroked by the progress we're making. I did not expect this at all :lol:

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am

lol, that's what has to be called irony.

lloyd9988 just dropped.

Track 18 - London Bridge is up for grabs again.

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:21 am

first 17 secs :ying:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Ikore wrote:first 17 secs :ying:
16 more to go |:>
FarmXD wrote:
Animated wrote:
FarmXD wrote:By the way, ladies and gentlemen, my first track!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8aut05
Whoa, pretty nice. My track happens to be the next after it, double the gun, double the fun!
Yay! This MEP is pure PARTY HARD! |:> |:> :bzz: |:> :bzz2: :bzz2: :beer: :pizza: :beer:
I've actually already worked on your transition. Currently looks like this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f89t0z0vm24n2y4

Hope you liek (or maybe you have any suggestion how to make it better) :nose:

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Great idea masking Misato and having the warnings as a background, no complaints at all - I really want to see what you'll do with the final scene of my part where there's blood pumping and... yes, that :awesome:

Edit: Hah, you've taken the left half of the red warnings, doubled it and mirrored it, genius :D Also... are there supposed to be different aspect ratios in there?

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Animated wrote:Great idea masking Misato and having the warnings as a background, no complaints at all - I really want to see what you'll do with the final scene of my part where there's blood pumping and... yes, that :awesome:
Edit: Hah, you've taken the left half of the red warnings, doubled it and mirrored it, genius :D
Thanks :) With the right scenes given by the respective editors I can surely make some nifty stuff I guess.
Animated wrote:Also... are there supposed to be different aspect ratios in there?
Well, the technical stuff wasn't my choice (hell, I'd never chose 23.976 fps...syncing it right felt like a bitch :mrgreen: ). When this MEP started it was still standart to 4:3 with letterboxing the 16:9 tracks instead of a whole 16:9 MEP with cropped 4:3 tracks.

I've thought about changing it as I know it may bother some people nowadays. But since people already edited their tracks that way I just don't see it as a possiblity. And that aside, some already decided on rather cropping their 16:9 footage to fit the 4:3 screen. Cropping these again to 16:9 would just be a too extreme cut. Cropping all 16:9 tracks to 4:3 wouldn't work either because those that already finished would look like shit or would need re-editing on most parts as it's just cutting off too much of the picture if the editors didn't get to chose which sections of the certain scenes they want to add in their video. And my track for example wouldn't work in 4:3 any way).

So instead I thought about having something going on on the borders of the 16:9 tracks. Maybe doing it just like I did in OnyX's B-Day MEP with the 4:3 tracks (just the other way around)?

OR I had the idea to buy MSIs live DVD and add clips of their performances to the borders.

Any suggestions?

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Sorry for being late! Internet issues as usual!!

Track 33 (beta) right here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5dtf42

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm

FarmXD wrote:Sorry for being late! Internet issues as usual!!

Track 33 (beta) right here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5dtf42
Fuck me Farm! :oops:
Now this is something I really didn't regret waiting for. Again, I have absolutely nothing to complain. This will be a great and impressive ending track for the mep.

Thank you, I'm waiting for your lossless <3

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”