NostalgiaDriveStudio's Open Public MEP (17 Parts)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: NostalgiaDriveStudio's Open Public MEP (17 Parts)

Post by Animated » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:59 am

Oh boy, how I love flame wars! <3

Still, you've left everything at random. You don't care about weird aspect ratios? Non progressive clips? Interlaced pieces? I assume you would accept a part with all of the above, even if it's in .flv, since you are not specific about this at all.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Y U NO MARK ME UP FOR PART 9

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 am

Wow.

Hmmm.

Not trying to sound rude or be a dick, but..............Whats the theme? What about Pixel Aspect Ratio? And I prefer to send beta's through sendspace. It's the most common site used for beta testing AMV's and for sending finals.

Here is what my MEP OP instructions and info look like. I'm just trying to give you adivce and in no way am I trying to sound mean or condescending. But take a look at my MEP rules and remember them for future MEPs. use them as an example FOR your future MEPs. I wish you luck in this MEP :)

Just click on the spoiler button to see it. With something like this, your MEP thread would look 100x more professional. Just some friendly advice. Good Luck.
Spoiler :
Banner By: SilverFreedoms

Sig By: SilverFreedoms

Welcome to the officially underway CascadaThon 3. If you missed the chance to edit in the previous CascadaThon's, now is your chance to be a part of the project. Just bear in mind your editing needs to be on par as this is the last CascadaThon and your editing needs to be fast and have some BOOM in it. Since this mix is a lot faster than the previous CT's the theme has been adjusted to fit it.

CascadaThon 3 Theme:

Life Is A Party. Romance And Adventure On The DanceFloor. Violence (Nothing Over The Top.......By Over The Top I Mean No Excessive Gore.......Preferably No Gore.......This IS Cascada Afterall), Dancing, Love, Hello's, Goodbye's. But bear in mind that when I say DanceFloor I actually mean a Battlefield..........and a Dancefloor. Lovers saying goodbye to each other as they meet their sad fate. Hero's going out in a blaze of glory to be forever remembered by the people they saved. Have that one last drink and dance together at a concert or a club before parting ways for good. Romance And Adventure And Action Among A Sad Turn Of Events.............On The DanceFloor. Just be sure to make your track rockin and in a HANDS UP STYLE!

Since this is the final CascadaThon I want that to be the focus of the Theme. That not all goodbye's are bad.
Some are good and some are bad. People look back on the fun times. And throw one last big bash before heading their separate ways. Go out with a bang in a big firefight saving someone they love. Or have that last awesome dance at a concert or a club. And some like to crash the party to watch it burn. Focus on the fast pacedness of the anime. The Action. The Love. The Sadness. The Dancing. Life's A Party. So Go Out With A Bang!

MEP Genre: Action, Dance, Serious, Romance, Sentimental

Type Of Mix Genre: Hands Up!/House/Dance/Electronica/Rave/Hip

I will be leaving the other mixes up until sendspace takes them down. Just in case there are people that like the mixes and want them for themselves.

CascadaThon 3-Hands Up Style! Mix:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ei1mp

CascadaThon 3-Hand Up Style! Mix 2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vjlphh

CascadaThon 3-Hands Up Style! Mix 3:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/isvbay

CascadaThon 3 Rules:

1. First things first. No Drama. I want none of it here.

2. I expect everyone involved to keep everyone posted on their current status. Be it a little or a lot.

3. When a due date is given, be it for a beta or a final. I expect it to be followed. Unless of course there is something that is going to keep you from making the deadline. In which case, state beforehand and we can work something out.

4. Any anime that was used in the previous CascadaThon's is expressly prohibited. Multi Anime sources ARE allowed.

5. Please allow 2 seconds of footage before and after each of your tracks for transitioning purposes. Make sure the footage you allow is easily transitionable to the next track.

6. Only High Quality beta's will be allowed for turn in. nothing else will be accepted.

7. Please be respectful of everyone involved in the MEP. Offer advice when asked or when a beta is turned in for review. In which case everyone will be expected to give their opinion on each beta turn in.

8. I ask that anime only be used. No video games or CG movies. Video Game and CG footage is allowable if you can make it look damn good and flow well into the other tracks.

9. No WaterMarks, Logo's or Subtitles.

10. Obey The Candy Whip.

CascadaThon 3 .Wavs:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xai3h6

CascadaThon 3 TimeCodes:

1. Start-0:44
Editor: TwilightChrono
Anime: Melancholy Of Haruhi, Deadman Wonderland, AKB0048

2. 0:44-1:11
Editor: AimoAio FINAL HAS BEEN RECEIVED!!
Anime: Various

3. 1:11-1:43
Editor: Inan

4. 1:43-2:10
Editor: [madaraxD]

5. 2:10-2:53
Editor: iCardioidAMV
Back-Up Editor: CodeZTM
Anime: Cardfight!! Vanguard

6. 2:53-3:22
Editor: AllyKatAVR

7. 3:22-3:51 FINAL HAS BEEN RECIEVED!!
Editor: CodeZTM
Anime: Blue Exorcist

8. 3:51-4:19
Editor: Kazemon15 FINAL HAS BEEN RECIEVED!!
Anime: Hitman Reborn

9. 4:19-5:19
Editor: Hitori
Anime: Angel Beats, Freezing, Sora no Otoshimono

10. 5:19-5:40
Editor: -Kyros- FINAL HAS BEEN RECIEVED!!
Anime: Rosario to Vampire or Dog Days

11. 5:40-6:06
Editor: SatoshiSakura

12. 6:06-6:37
Editor: Hagaren Viper
Anime: DNAngel

13. 6:37-7:04
Editor: CodeZTM
Anime: Persona 4 The Animation

14. 7:04-7:43
Editor: Hagaren Viper
Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds Beyond Time

15. 7:43-8:34
Editor: Kazemon15
Anime: Tales of Symphonia: The Animation

16. 8:34-End
Editor: Inan

As for Aspect Ratio. I haven't decided. I'm thinking of keeping it 848x480 but this is subject. It's what I am used to editing with, so I think we should keep it at 848x480. If their are any concerns, let me know.

START CLAIMING!!
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”