Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A

Post by Zanzaben » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm

ibabrak wrote:hmm.. two weeks in a row without a new episode. Has this ended? I mean there was no end they left it totally open at the beginning of another match just waiting for another season..
It was my monday passion :,(
Yes and No, it has ended but they announced that there will be 3 more episodes that will come out in the near future. However 3 episodes is nowhere near enough to finish the tournament they are in, it will most likely finish the semi-finals they are currently in. After that we just have to wait for the next season of Saki where they will hopefully have Kiyosumi and Achiga together.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Can't wait to see Kiyosumi's semi-final matches, the finals and the individuals animated in the near future when they get enough materials, and for the next chapter of the manga. Saki is becoming more and more like her sister :shock:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 am

Zanzaben wrote:
ibabrak wrote:hmm.. two weeks in a row without a new episode. Has this ended? I mean there was no end they left it totally open at the beginning of another match just waiting for another season..
It was my monday passion :,(
Yes and No, it has ended but they announced that there will be 3 more episodes that will come out in the near future. However 3 episodes is nowhere near enough to finish the tournament they are in, it will most likely finish the semi-finals they are currently in. After that we just have to wait for the next season of Saki where they will hopefully have Kiyosumi and Achiga together.
Yeah, another season would be nice.. it's fun to watch :)
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”