1:3

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

1:3

Postby Kevmaster » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 am

Considering my recent efforts have been declined, I'll try to find some people who are willing to leave an Opinion by offering to leave an Opinion on 3 videos of your choice! (Now isn't this tempting?) Considering the size of this video, it's probably just fair. :lol:

The Announcement Thread is still active by the way, so a post in there after watching/leaving the OP would as well be appreciated :wink:

When writing OPs I usually try to be as detailed as I can. However, keep in mind that the OPs you get will probably be similar to the one you left. So in case you're detailed you can be sure I'll do the same for you. If you write a few lines only, you'll be getting short OPs as well.

Let's see if it works this time |:>
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Re: 1:3

Postby nihilant01 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 am

nihilant01

Postby Kevmaster » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 am

Danke!

All your Opinions are up!
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Kevmaster » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:40 am

No more takers :?:
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Centurione » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm still going to wirte an OP on this MEP as from my free OP thread (it will take some time though). Just informing^^
Centurione

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:01 am

Centurione wrote:I'm still going to wirte an OP on this MEP as from my free OP thread (it will take some time though). Just informing^^

Very generous of you! Thanks a ton :up: :up: :up:
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Return to Opinion Exchange