Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby [key]Scarlet » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 am

Image


I started this video because I loved the song and I really wanted to make something with it. So I chose Gurren Lagann as anime and the first plan was to create an original story. Unfortunately I had several problems and I paused the project for almost 2 months, and when I restarted it the original idea was completely changed and I just followed the story of the anime.

Making of:
Renegade1 - Renegade2 - Renegade3 (These are just few examples of what I've done in the video)
User avatar
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2010

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby irriadin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 am

Some of the lip-sync near the beginning felt unnecessary, but the video as a whole was very enjoyable and well done. Good job! :up:
User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
 
Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Location: PA
Status: I fight for my friends

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby xDreww » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:30 am

It was alrightt, wasn't really feeling it so much though. D:
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby [key]Scarlet » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

irriadin wrote:Some of the lip-sync near the beginning felt unnecessary, but the video as a whole was very enjoyable and well done. Good job! :up:

Thanks. I chose to make the lip syncs because the scenes were too much static and I tried a different way to follow the timing, but...I'm glad you like it!


xDreww wrote:It was alrightt, wasn't really feeling it so much though. D:

I'm sorry that it didn't particularly impressed you, but thank you anyway.
User avatar
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2010

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby -Kyros- » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Very Like it :D
Congratulations Pamè :awesome:
Especially for the work of the mask, very well made ​​and hidden costs
is surely one of the best with this anime, and it seems strange that both entered the charts in my opinion deserved more :uhoh:
Keep it up Panzarotta :rofl:
Image
User avatar
-Kyros-
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Location: Italy

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby ooo595 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 pm

I loved it
Editorial was quite impressive and fluid
Beginning for me was a bit stuck because there were some parts even without movement of the characters
But it's a bit petty of me has to say
In any case I enjoyed to watch
ooo595
 
Joined: 13 May 2012

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby ibabrak » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:03 am

It's really cool and pretty much solid.
As irriadin already said, the lip sync actually felt out of place but still.. one of the best I'Ve seen with this source. Good job :up:
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby AimoAio » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 am

irriadin wrote:Some of the lip-sync near the beginning felt unnecessary, but the video as a whole was very enjoyable and well done. Good job! :up:

This. I liked the energy and pacing of it a lot though. Nice. :up:
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby diegao94 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:19 am

Loved the internal sync in the fast parts, and in general is more than an average video with the same anime. Brava Tona <3
Image
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
User avatar
diegao94
Enjoy the music
 
Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Location: Italy

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby [key]Scarlet » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 am

-Kyros- wrote:Very Like it :D
Congratulations Pamè :awesome:
Especially for the work of the mask, very well made ​​and hidden costs
is surely one of the best with this anime, and it seems strange that both entered the charts in my opinion deserved more :uhoh:
Keep it up Panzarotta :rofl:

Thx Ciccons ;P

ooo595 wrote:I loved it
Editorial was quite impressive and fluid
Beginning for me was a bit stuck because there were some parts even without movement of the characters
But it's a bit petty of me has to say
In any case I enjoyed to watch

Thx man! I'm glad you like it!

ibabrak wrote:It's really cool and pretty much solid.
As irriadin already said, the lip sync actually felt out of place but still.. one of the best I'Ve seen with this source. Good job :up:

Thx :mrgreen:

AimoAio wrote:
irriadin wrote:Some of the lip-sync near the beginning felt unnecessary, but the video as a whole was very enjoyable and well done. Good job! :up:

This. I liked the energy and pacing of it a lot though. Nice. :up:

Thx Aimo, I'm very glad to hear your op! :ying:

diegao94 wrote:Loved the internal sync in the fast parts, and in general is more than an average video with the same anime. Brava Tona <3

Strozzati :x
Ok, thx Man!
User avatar
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2010

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby Domius » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:39 pm

GO GO GO! Very cool Pame--b
User avatar
Domius
 
Joined: 29 Oct 2011
Location: Italy

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby [madaraxD] » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm

woot |:> , nice job Pame :up:
Image
User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2010
Location: Argentina
Status: Under your bed!

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby [key]Scarlet » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 am

Domius wrote:GO GO GO! Very cool Pame--b

GO GO GO!! Thx Dome :mrgreen:

[madaraxD] wrote:woot |:> , nice job Pame :up:

Woah, thx you Mike! :ying:
User avatar
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2010

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 am

Your best work, good job <3
User avatar
Soul
 
Joined: 13 Dec 2009

Re: Renegade (still running) - Japan Expo 2012

Postby [key]Scarlet » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 am

Soul wrote:Your best work, good job <3

Thank you very much Simo! :beer:
User avatar
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2010

Next

Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CastielTheFallen and 3 guests