Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 pm

ANN wrote:The story follows an international training organization named Babel which protects the young people returning from another world. A wayward hero named Akatsuki has come back to the real world from a world of sword and magic called Areizaado, alongside a beautiful girl who is a demon king's daughter.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:22 am

no comments on this yet? I'm liking this series so far, I find it interesting that the story starts off with the main character already being a hero who's already saved a world, not some nobody who becomes a hero. The fact that he's not an idiot also makes me like him a lot more than some of the other protagonists this season. The animation and action scenes are pretty good too. I didn't even notice this series since it didn't have a thread but considering there are so many other series this season with magical hero themes this one is one of the better ones IMO

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”