Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Post by AimoAio » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 am

ibabrak wrote:
Jasta85 wrote:for people reading the manga, with the series as it is so far do you recommend rereading the whole thing or does the anime pretty much cover everything?
it seems to me that the matches are somwhat shorter then in manga but they did cover everything I'd say.
Yeah I agree. I don't remember it left anything significant out...I think there were minor things here and there but it's not something I can really remember off the top of my head for now. XD

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:15 am

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote:
Jasta85 wrote:for people reading the manga, with the series as it is so far do you recommend rereading the whole thing or does the anime pretty much cover everything?
it seems to me that the matches are somwhat shorter then in manga but they did cover everything I'd say.
Yeah I agree. I don't remember it left anything significant out...I think there were minor things here and there but it's not something I can really remember off the top of my head for now. XD
I think that it might actually be all there, but all those important shots take like 2 pages in manga and on the contrary it only takes 5 secods in anime.
Well, I don't know how I would look at the anime if I hadn't had read the manga, but it's still really good. This is actually a reason why I always try to find out how many episodes anime is gonna have and if there's gonna be another season.
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 pm

True...I might have just missed that little instant they showed it. XD But Touou match coming up next episode. :shock: I can't believe it's time already for them to face him.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Yep, Aominecchi's coming
I don't like how they want to make us hate him even more then in manga.. If I remember correctly they made up pretty much the whole practice skipping scene except for the part.. I'm not gonna practice.. The only one who can beat me is me.
I might just have a bad memory thought.
Spoiler :
Also The first time we saw Aomine was in in gym but in manga he was on a rooftop!! :twisted:
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 pm

ibabrak wrote:Yep, Aominecchi's coming
I don't like how they want to make us hate him even more then in manga.. If I remember correctly they made up pretty much the whole practice skipping scene except for the part.. I'm not gonna practice.. The only one who can beat me is me.
You mean the reference to Tiger Woods and these people being too strong so rules had to be changed to accommodate them? XD
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Also The first time we saw Aomine was in in gym but in manga he was on a rooftop!! :twisted:
OH! I never even noticed that being off. XD Damn my memory is awful. I'm going to have to re-read this again. >__<

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote:Yep, Aominecchi's coming
You mean the reference to Tiger Woods and these people being too strong so rules had to be changed to accommodate them? XD
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
OH! I never even noticed that being off. XD Damn my memory is awful. I'm going to have to re-read this again. >__<
oh that reference was actually there.. I meant all that eating of poor Sakurai's bento and breaking the hoop.. Well, it just seemed really adjusted
That's Haizaki's job, btw I loved "Aomine punch" :awesome:
Hehe, I don't think that re-reading it is necessery
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:32 pm

last ep was nice, aoimine's team is kicking ass even without him, and now he's finally here. Definitely want the next ep

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:32 pm

damnnn, aomine is pretty awesome, even if he is a dick. Also love how neither of the female managers can cook properly and one of the guys on each team can do it better heh

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm

hmm, I feel like the first 8 minutes or so were 1 page of manga.

Even still.. the episode was good. For Kiyoshi is finally here! :awesome:
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Aww after watching episode 20 I realized something really horrible.

There's only 5 episodes left!!! D: Man, that's totally nowhere near enough! :cry: But the summer training episode is next and if I remember correctly, there's a lot of comedy and epic stuff coming up. :asd: I can't wait!

As for the Aomine match:
Spoiler :
I honestly think my memory is getting worse by the day, but didn't Kuroko get benched before the match ended? Especially once they realized he was useless with Aomine on the court? Which eventually would lead to that frustrated scene shown in the op? Or was that another match and I'm losing it? :uhoh: Sometimes I feel like I didn't really read the manga properly...XD

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”