Fate/Zero

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: Fate/Zero

Post by Eake4 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 am

Best anime I;ve seen ever in my opinion
Spoiler :
One problem i had is that the action was wayyy to addicting and it was sad to see something like that end. I personally would've wanted ep 24 to be an entire ep of action and the last to be filled with some explaination if needed. They didnt show the scene where saber and archer fought in the flames where shown in Stay/night but that I hope will come in the blu rays

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 pm

The animation of this was just amazing. Such beautiful graphics and those fight scenes are godly. *__*

But seriously, I loved Rider and Waver's relationship in this. It's so amusing to watch their interactions with each other, especially in the earlier episodes when Waver was getting slapped about, right up until the last episode where he stood strong to his promise to Rider. :cry: Also Lancer's fate really killed me, how could such a nice guy have such shitty luck? His class really sucks, I mean in F/SN: Unlimited Blade Works-
Spoiler :
He got made to commit suicide too. >__> Not the same Lancer but still...
Damn those Masters and their Command Spells! :x

Anyway I'm glad I saved Fate/Zero till after I saw Fate/Stay Night. I have a feeling that if I saw this first, I'd be greatly disappointed by what I'd get in Fate/Stay Night. Shiro annoys me so much it's unbelievable...

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:59 pm

AimoAio wrote: His class really sucks
You've seen Carnival phantism yet? hehe you'll see why his class is the one that gets teased the most.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Eake4 wrote:
You've seen Carnival phantism yet? hehe you'll see why his class is the one that gets teased the most.
Nope not yet but I probably will after I catch up with a few other shows. Is it like some sort of comedy/parody of the series?

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:07 pm

AimoAio wrote:
Eake4 wrote:
Nope not yet but I probably will after I catch up with a few other shows. Is it like some sort of comedy/parody of the series?
Yeah a crossover between Fate Series and other Type-moon anime/visual novels. They tease Lancer the most :asd:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Eake4 wrote:They tease Lancer the most :asd:
Yeah I just watched the first episode, right off the bat haha. XD I LOL'd so much when they played Blackbeard and Gilgamesh came out...:rofl: Totally awesome.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Personally I believe they should let Ufotable reanimate Fate/Stay night because the current fate/Zero is too good and will dissapoint fans who hasnt seen stay night yet. They should also make a movie or even an OVA on Heaven's feel arc

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:45 am

Eake4 wrote:Personally I believe they should let Ufotable reanimate Fate/Stay night because the current fate/Zero is too good and will dissapoint fans who hasnt seen stay night yet. They should also make a movie or even an OVA on Heaven's feel arc
I actually thought the animation quality for Fate/Stay Night was pretty decent, considering it's from 2006. I just wasn't too fond of the script/pacing of it (ontop of Shiro being very annoying. xD)

And I haven't played the VN so I don't know much about the Heaven's Feel arc other than it focuses on Sakura though I'd probably prefer an OVA > movie. I saw Unlimited Blade Works first (because it was a movie and movies tend to have standalone stories) and was thoroughly confused until I saw Fate/Stay Night. I also know there are a few people out there who probably didn't even know a TV series for Fate/Stay existed and just saw the movie but got put off because it won't make a lot of sense for those who don't know the story of Fate/Stay.

That being said, I do hope there'll be more Fate/something anyway because the idea and stories behind this do seem pretty epic, and from what I've read online about Heaven's Feel it definitely takes a twist on things. |:>

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 am

I actually really liked the fate/stay night when I first watched it because I had never heard of it before or knew anything about type moon. And yes at the time the animation was pretty decent.

Then I played the VN, ARGHHHHHH, why did they leave out so many cool parts. granted some nice scenes were on routes that wern't the main route but still. I also had big lols at what they did with the sex scenes in both fate/stay night and unlimited blade works. Somehow a dream about getting eaten by a dragon and a vision of blue dolphins is the the acceptable replacement for H scenes with sabre and tohsaka??? Couldn't at least some romance and kissing would be a nice alternative.

Anyway, Heaven's feel is such a fun arc simply because you get to see Dark Sakura for the first time (super saiyen style Yandere)

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 am

Jasta85 wrote: And yes at the time the animation was pretty decent.
AimoAio wrote:I actually thought the animation quality for Fate/Stay Night was pretty decent, considering it's from 2006.
It was decent being from 2006, but its not at the level of Fate/Zero and that'll bring sorrow to our friends.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”