Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 2, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby Centurione » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Congratulations everyone! Honestly, I loved all 3 videos and I was really curious who's going to be the winner xD.

Tag team sounds pretty awesome^^
User avatar
Centurione
 
Joined: 05 Apr 2009
Location: Poland
Status: fikk fela igjen!

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby GuntherAMVs » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:51 pm

b^^b

Image
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.
Image
User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
 
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Location: Double Rainbow World
Status: =w=

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby siny » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:03 pm

YAY! Time to make my cheesy comment, finally :awesome:
And I'm gonna put it on spoiler, because I fear that it's going to be a little big and maybe also silly? lol :oops:

Spoiler :
I always loved to watch Project Runaway, it's such an amazing show. And when the first season of the Project Org happened, I couldn't join but I saw the awesome videos coming from it. So when I joined this one, I never expected to pass the 3rd Round. Actually, that was my goal and after that it was always a surprise and unexpected. That was also one of the reasons I joined The Quickening at the same time too, because I never thought they would collide.
Anyway, not only this was a personal challenge and a great experience, I also had the chance of talking with new people. And also editors that you see me fangirl every time they post a new video. To get to know them a bit, it's amazing. I also learned so many things and that's one of the reasons why I didn't upload some of the videos, because I do want to make some changes.
I thought that after this I would have a break from editing but it's actually hard! There's just so many ideas and it's also really hard to suddenly stop (sort of weird lol). If only my computer was fine, I would slowly start editing again but now it's even getting worst than the last few days of POE. I also want to thank Code for giving us all 3 more time for this round. We all this ideas and each one of us with a problem. I think paco should have an extra reward for editing his video in a record time. For the last 2 rounds, I think, he managed to do 2 amazing videos each week, so yeah all the awards to paco! |:> And also special thanks to Shin for trying to help me with my computer, maybe in the near future you can teleport yourself here and do your magic :lol:

All of this to say that this wasn't just an ordinary contest. I don't think most of people know this but I have to say it. The fair play among the contestants was amazing. We shared betas, opinions, we encouraged each other, we did all nights on the chat while editing. So it was really like a Project Runaway where they're all together in a room? The only difference is that, no one was recording anything :P (except Summer singing ponponpon - is that the name??) So ya, I wasn't expecting that and that's why this was way more awesome than I thought. It was always sad to see someone get eliminated, specially in the end where all the videos were great.

I also need to thank everyone who cheered for me, it was awesome and really (I mean really!) I wasn't expecting so much support! <3

I have just one little complain. I'll only say it because I know this will help Code in the future and he knows how to take criticism! <3 The themes were great and I liked them, but I felt that Round 1 and Round 2 complemented each other a bit too much, so I think one of those themes could have been saved for another season or something. Round 3 was a great theme, but allowing covers was a bit of a let down, not for us as contestants but for the public. I mean it's the 80's!!! Best music ever! Round 4 was my favorite lol I think I turned a bit more evil with that round and the videos were awesome! Now my other complain: the last two rounds. Again it's the same as the first rounds, they're both rounds where we need to "recreate" something. And although I had a lot of fun doing Round 5, for this last round it was kinda "meh" lol probably because we were expecting something big and totally impossible to do :rofl:

Anyway Code, please go on and keep these contests coming! Despite of some weeks that were like... work, edit, sleep, work, edit, sleep, work, edit, edit, work, edit, puff dead sleep....


...this was really fun! And the next contest sounds awesome! :ying:

P.S. OMG SUMMER! THAT'S SO SWEET!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Image
User avatar
siny
 
Joined: 22 Aug 2009
Location: Portugal

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby TritioAFB » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm

And so, who were the judges? :aimkissyface:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby Kimberly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Congratulations to Shin!! Great job and also congrats to siny and paco (:

And I love the drawing Summer! <3

TritioAFB wrote:And so, who were the judges? :aimkissyface:

For real doe :aimkissyface:
Image
User avatar
Kimberly
Kardashian
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2004

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby pacotacoshell » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:22 pm

TritioAFB wrote:And so, who were the judges? :aimkissyface:

x2!

TELL US
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:23 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:
TritioAFB wrote:And so, who were the judges? :aimkissyface:

x2!

TELL US


x3

show me the money!
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Pittsburgh
Status: Looking for candy

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby Ileia » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Image <- there's one.
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Another is Kire-blue. And then there were 3....
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Pittsburgh
Status: Looking for candy

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby TritioAFB » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:57 pm

I heard Bob was another judge :ying:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby Shin-AMV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 pm

O: Thanks everyone :D



I like how siny looks adorable with a splash of smexy, and paco is all like awww yeah I'm a beast with some panash going on, and then I'm just all business, lol <.<
Animated wrote:
pacotacoshell wrote:He's already out of the Quickening so he won't be robbing the amv community of any more wins for a while. :P

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iQv-TulkTUU/TZ74x37BIyI/AAAAAAAAAIY/j4t8gZJ3SmY/s1600/kid_praise_god.jpg

PRAISE THE LORD

Yeah, the second quickening round happened when it was the recreate a VCA/JCA round and I couldn't keep up with both as well as hoped. I only got 20 seconds of the quickening video done and sleep deprivation was catching up to me <.< Even if I did send the 20 seconds in along with a loop and went to the next round I dunno if I could have handled making a pop culture vid and the OrgEditor final video in the same timespan, and major props to Paco for doing that. Good lord, when he told us that he had just started on Friday night, we were like holy snap dude, lol, thank goodness for that small time extension, it really saved all of us.

siny wrote:YAY! Time to make my cheesy comment, finally :awesome:
And I'm gonna put it on spoiler, because I fear that it's going to be a little big and maybe also silly? lol :oops:

Spoiler :
I always loved to watch Project Runaway, it's such an amazing show. And when the first season of the Project Org happened, I couldn't join but I saw the awesome videos coming from it. So when I joined this one, I never expected to pass the 3rd Round. Actually, that was my goal and after that it was always a surprise and unexpected. That was also one of the reasons I joined The Quickening at the same time too, because I never thought they would collide.
Anyway, not only this was a personal challenge and a great experience, I also had the chance of talking with new people. And also editors that you see me fangirl every time they post a new video. To get to know them a bit, it's amazing. I also learned so many things and that's one of the reasons why I didn't upload some of the videos, because I do want to make some changes.
I thought that after this I would have a break from editing but it's actually hard! There's just so many ideas and it's also really hard to suddenly stop (sort of weird lol). If only my computer was fine, I would slowly start editing again but now it's even getting worst than the last few days of POE. I also want to thank Code for giving us all 3 more time for this round. We all this ideas and each one of us with a problem. I think paco should have an extra reward for editing his video in a record time. For the last 2 rounds, I think, he managed to do 2 amazing videos each week, so yeah all the awards to paco! |:> And also special thanks to Shin for trying to help me with my computer, maybe in the near future you can teleport yourself here and do your magic :lol:

All of this to say that this wasn't just an ordinary contest. I don't think most of people know this but I have to say it. The fair play among the contestants was amazing. We shared betas, opinions, we encouraged each other, we did all nights on the chat while editing. So it was really like a Project Runaway where they're all together in a room? The only difference is that, no one was recording anything :P (except Summer singing ponponpon - is that the name??) So ya, I wasn't expecting that and that's why this was way more awesome than I thought. It was always sad to see someone get eliminated, specially in the end where all the videos were great.

I also need to thank everyone who cheered for me, it was awesome and really (I mean really!) I wasn't expecting so much support! <3

I have just one little complain. I'll only say it because I know this will help Code in the future and he knows how to take criticism! <3 The themes were great and I liked them, but I felt that Round 1 and Round 2 complemented each other a bit too much, so I think one of those themes could have been saved for another season or something. Round 3 was a great theme, but allowing covers was a bit of a let down, not for us as contestants but for the public. I mean it's the 80's!!! Best music ever! Round 4 was my favorite lol I think I turned a bit more evil with that round and the videos were awesome! Now my other complain: the last two rounds. Again it's the same as the first rounds, they're both rounds where we need to "recreate" something. And although I had a lot of fun doing Round 5, for this last round it was kinda "meh" lol probably because we were expecting something big and totally impossible to do :rofl:

Anyway Code, please go on and keep these contests coming! Despite of some weeks that were like... work, edit, sleep, work, edit, sleep, work, edit, edit, work, edit, puff dead sleep....


...this was really fun! And the next contest sounds awesome! :ying:

P.S. OMG SUMMER! THAT'S SO SWEET!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


I agree with Siny, this contest was really fun. I watched it last year and it seemed really entertaining and wanted to make sure to try it out this year. I actually thought I was going to get knocked out in either the 1st or 2nd round because I thought working around a theme would be a lot harder than just working with a song, and thats why I signed up for the Quickening too. It turned out getting assigned a song is much much harder to work off of though lol and figuring out something theme based wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be.

It was pretty awesome how we'd all be working on our stuff, sharing ideas back and forth and encouraging each other to do the best we could to keep moving on together. We were all really competitive but we weren't cutthroat about it and it felt really nice and heartwarming to work like that. It also let me expand my circle of friends a little more too, and thats always the best. <3 :bear:

The only thing that I can think that would be nice to improve for next year is maybe just make the rounds a littler longer so we can pace ourselves a bit better. A few rounds felt like a greuling endurance test lol.
Image
User avatar
Shin-AMV
 
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Status: Emo Poptart

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby irriadin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:39 pm

TritioAFB wrote:I heard Bob was another judge :ying:


That Bob! He needs to get his ass in gear and win the Quickening. I'm banking everything on him!

ANYHOW, congrats to the top 3 (and Shin!). I enjoyed watching each video and it's obvious you guys put forth your all. :up:
User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
 
Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Location: PA
Status: I fight for my friends

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby Replay Studios » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 pm

quite of a contest this year :dino:
User avatar
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
 
Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Status: Replaying myself

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby GuntherAMVs » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:O: Thanks everyone :D
I like how siny looks adorable with a splash of smexy, and paco is all like awww yeah I'm a beast with some panash going on, and then I'm just all business, lol <.<


I thought briefly about having you giggling with glee, but the image wasn't working in my head~ x'DDD
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.
Image
User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
 
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Location: Double Rainbow World
Status: =w=

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Final Results

Postby kireblue » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

TritioAFB wrote:And so, who were the judges? :aimkissyface:

I was Judge A
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

PreviousNext

Return to Project OrgEditor Season 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests