Dragon Ball X Productions

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cypherman
Org Profile

Post by Cypherman » Tue Dec 24, 2002 10:45 pm

Yea, thats true...DBZ AMV's are definitely graded harder, but for good reason, I suppose...Who isn't tired of the same clips strung together randomly to the same songs over and over?...But that's no reason to hate DBZ heh. And Linkin Park IS overused, no doubt :? But give us DBZ AMV creators a chance :lol:

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Wed Dec 25, 2002 12:40 am

For future newbie reference there is a better way of joining in the amv fun. Now, Im not here to tell you that DBZ sucks although if you really think about it, if Cartoon Network had not started playing it, no one would even like it. I mean it had been out for a while before cartoon network picked it up. Anyways back on topic, the best way to start off here is spend a couple of weeks reading posts and conversing with people and learning some of the things that go on here on the board. After you have cemented yourself as a regular, start making amvs for fun and show them to your friends. You can even start off making DBZ music videos but dont start by making action videos, start by making a comedy or drama video. It is too easy to take a fast paced song and use high action clips and combine them. After learning for awhile start asking around for people to see what they think of them. Even though Im not a newbie anymore, I still send rough draft videos to WuWu and others to see what their opinions on them are. Well anyways I think that should do for now. Hope it can help you and any other future AMVers.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”