Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:49 pm

AniDB wrote:In the year 1973, alien species known as BETA (Beings of Extra Terrestrial origin which is Adversary of human race) came to invade earth. During the next 30 years, they have conquered most of the Eurasian continent, effectively decreasing the world population by billions. In response to their unique behavior, a new type of mobile mechanical humanoid weapon was developed, known as Tactical Surface Fighter (TSF).

In the year 2001, elite pilots from around the world start to gather at a UN base in Alaska named Yukon to participate in the Prominence Project. This project is a joint effort between Russia and America on research and development of next generation of TSF. The job of the pilots is to test the prototypes, which occasionally involves pitting them one against another...

Fireflyx76
Org Profile

Re: Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse

Post by Fireflyx76 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:02 pm

The first ep is a bit slow for a first ep but it sets up things really nicely for the 2nd ep.

Its VERY dark and grim and graphic (censored).

Me Like.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Yeah first episode was really slow, and i thought about dropping this. But the second episode was good, and concluded well the introducttion. I hope this will get better now.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm

so, just started this series, watched eps 1-3 in one go. Wow, talk about a brutal series, after all the happy happy joy joy series out this season this was a kick in the pants. I like it! It's definitely got the most realistic feel (as in the characters and setting feel genuine). Don't know why this isn't getting more comments. Sure it's a mech type series but it certainly doesn't dissapoint

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”