Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 am

Ep9:
Spoiler :
OH YEAH KUROKO IS BACK ON THE COURT! :up:

I never get tired of watching this series. Even though I've only just read the manga section of it like, a few days ago so most the events are still fresh in my mind. It's just too good. ;__;

Manga spoiler for later on:
Spoiler :
I think I died a little on the inside at the chapter where Kuroko's moves were destroyed by Aomine and he was so frustrated and cried. T____T
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby LovelySmily » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:30 am

I Can't find just 1 word to describe this anime "AWESOME?? FANTASTIC?? COOL?? i just don't know cuz it got them all
the matches are veryyyyyy interesting not a big sport fan n never found my self so excited while watching a match xD
I REALLY DON'T WANTED IT TO FINISH AT ALL i wish they could cancel detective conan n replace it with kuroko
Try and fail, but don't fail to try
User avatar
LovelySmily
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2012

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:25 am

LovelySmily wrote:n replace it with kuroko


Yeah, That'd be awesome. The manga is still running and it's now 167 chapters long. The anime is at chapter 26 and it has 9 episodes. Therefore there is enough manga for another 49 episodes or so. The opening kind of gives it away how far they'll get. But there could always be another opening of course

But still, it's probably gonna be only 26 episodes long (or 24 I don't know :) )
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Awesome just awesome =3
Spoiler :
I wish I could marry Kuroko =p!! .. .. Fan-girling *-*
Image
User avatar
Chained(E)Studio
 
Joined: 14 Jul 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 am

wow, I didn't pay any attention to this series at the beginning of the season since in general I'm not all that interested in sports (although I realized that I really did love prince of tennis and one outs, I guess sports anime is a lot more interesting that sports in real life lol).

Started this series yesterday and am now on ep 11, I'm kinda happy I got to watch it all at once so I didn't have to wait week by week like some other series I've been watching (damn you fate/zero). Does anyone know if this is going to be a one season show or if they plan to continue? If it doesn't i'll pick up the manga but I'm really enjoying the anime so if it does have plans to continue i'll hold off on the manga till the series finishes.
User avatar
Jasta85
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2006

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 am

Jasta85 wrote:wow, I didn't pay any attention to this series at the beginning of the season since in general I'm not all that interested in sports (although I realized that I really did love prince of tennis and one outs, I guess sports anime is a lot more interesting that sports in real life lol).

Started this series yesterday and am now on ep 11, I'm kinda happy I got to watch it all at once so I didn't have to wait week by week like some other series I've been watching (damn you fate/zero). Does anyone know if this is going to be a one season show or if they plan to continue? If it doesn't i'll pick up the manga but I'm really enjoying the anime so if it does have plans to continue i'll hold off on the manga till the series finishes.

I don't know if it's 100% correct or not but according to MAL it's supposed to have 25 episodes.

I'm not a huge sports fan either but I think sports in anime is a little different and holy crap, it got sooooo intense in episode 11! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: While I already know what's going to happen (because I've caught up to the manga) it's still exciting to watch it in anime form. Definitely my favourite of this season. :up:
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:36 pm

new opening's here |:>
I'm pretty satisfied with the voice for Sakurai, I'd hoped that the one with glasses would have had a more "dark side" voice, but then again he might just do voices like when Hyouga is talking scary.
Also, in my opinion the restaurant scene was even more awesome then in manga :beer: :awesome:
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:03 pm

I got some laughs out of ep 13, there were so many little things that made me smile, like how Koganei and Tsuchida always seem to get ignored because they don't have any special qualities

screenshots of my favorite parts:
Spoiler :
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Jasta85
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2006

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Ohh, I've finally watched the last 3 episodes since I've been saving them so I could watch an hour's worth in one go. :ying: And dang, they were awesome!
ibabrak wrote:Also, in my opinion the restaurant scene was even more awesome then in manga :beer: :awesome:

x2. I laughed so much at this. XD And I love it when Kuroko bullies Kagami's with Tetsuya #2, I hope they'll animate the other funny scenes with those 3 as well.

Aomine's match coming up soon....:uhoh:
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Have you read chapter 172 yet?
Spoiler :
Kise is being awesome on the last pages
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:40 pm

ibabrak wrote:Have you read chapter 172 yet?
Spoiler :
Kise is being awesome on the last pages

Yup. When I read it I was like, :shock: ...... :o ..... :| .... :D .... :awesome:

(big spoiler for chapter 172)
Spoiler :
Should have known Mr Copycat would be able to copy the Generation skills someday. And when Kuroko stood up to cheer for him I was like "HELL YEAH!" But damn, those few scenes were breathtaking! NOW TO DESTROY HAIZAKI MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Better not run out of steam before beating him or I'll be like this: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 pm

exactly
another dose of spoilers.. this time for a lot of development
Spoiler :
I actually thought that he can only use what he's seen recently but he used even that spiny thing from like chapter 6 so yeah... Well, copying Midorima and Aomine will be mostlikely most effective since Murasakibara is insanely tall and he supports his style with that. Well, we still don't know what that captain what'shisname uses but since he invented Kuroko's play he's most likely like really smart maybe something like that emo bone breaker
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:17 pm

ibabrak wrote:exactly
another dose of spoilers.. this time for a lot of development
Spoiler :
I actually thought that he can only use what he's seen recently but he used even that spiny thing from like chapter 6 so yeah... Well, copying Midorima and Aomine will be mostlikely most effective since Murasakibara is insanely tall and he supports his style with that. Well, we still don't know what that captain what'shisname uses but since he invented Kuroko's play he's most likely like really smart maybe something like that emo bone breaker

Spoiler :
Well they did mention his copying ability was more along the lines of having a great understanding of how the technique works and then it's just a matter of applying that in physical practice. I'm assuming when he said he couldn't copy the Generation's abilities before was either because a)he didn't understand how it worked or b)he understood how it worked but didn't have the ability to pull it off. Yet. But yeah I can't wait to see what Akashi will be like, he seems kinda crazy yet totally awesome at the same time. :awesome: Though I didn't really expect him to whip out the scissors in one of the earlier chapters. XD It was insane but it did make him a lot more interesting than I originally thought him to be.
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:29 am

for people reading the manga, with the series as it is so far do you recommend rereading the whole thing or does the anime pretty much cover everything?
User avatar
Jasta85
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2006

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 am

Jasta85 wrote:for people reading the manga, with the series as it is so far do you recommend rereading the whole thing or does the anime pretty much cover everything?

it seems to me that the matches are somwhat shorter then in manga but they did cover everything I'd say.

The anime is at chapter 39 right now by the way
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests