End of the World MEP [7/7 tracks Complete]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: End of the World MEP (Signup thread) [2/7 tracks]

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Kevmaster wrote:
kireblue wrote: It has also been brought to my attention that some people may prefer the project to be HD. Once all the tracks are full, I'll ask everyone's opinion on the matter.
Well, considering the anime sources picked so far that seems unreasonable to me. (Unless we have an avisynth god in here...I mean..I'm for example using a 1989 anime :lol: )

I just basically finished my MSI2 track by the way and ripped Akira (Still had Karas on my HD) so I think I can start with my track rather soon. I already have a basic layout in my mind.
yeah, just ignore everything I said about that. I'm just gonna keep everything 848 x 480

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:48 pm

kireblue wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:
kireblue wrote: It has also been brought to my attention that some people may prefer the project to be HD. Once all the tracks are full, I'll ask everyone's opinion on the matter.
Well, considering the anime sources picked so far that seems unreasonable to me. (Unless we have an avisynth god in here...I mean..I'm for example using a 1989 anime :lol: )

I just basically finished my MSI2 track by the way and ripped Akira (Still had Karas on my HD) so I think I can start with my track rather soon. I already have a basic layout in my mind.
yeah, just ignore everything I said about that. I'm just gonna keep everything 848 x 480
Cool but as i see it is you project you rules just happy it is not HD XD
A question Intro \ outtro are you gone make that or shot we ask if some is interest in make than ? :)
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 am

I have an idea for an outro that uses a cover of the original song, but I'm not completely sure yet. what do you guys think of using the first 60 seconds of this song as the outro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-5oGnvfUEU

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Re: End of the World MEP [7/7 tracks FULL]

Post by EkaCoralian » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Ah, nuts! I appreciate you sending the email before this thread was made though, kire. ;3; I just haven't been on in awhile so I missed the opportunity. :c
But in any case, I really look forward to this! (And if you need any backup editors for anything, I'd still be interested!) This MEP is gonna be awesome! :D

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 am

I started my track!
Now that I'm a few seconds in I think what I had in mind will definitely work :shark:

What I'm curious about though is how this google spreadsheet thing works :sweat:
Do/Can we somehow edit it for our updates and beta linking? Or will we be sending you any updates per PM and you're to change the sheet?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Kevmaster wrote:I started my track!
Now that I'm a few seconds in I think what I had in mind will definitely work :shark:

What I'm curious about though is how this google spreadsheet thing works :sweat:
Do/Can we somehow edit it for our updates and beta linking? Or will we be sending you any updates per PM and you're to change the sheet?
Feel free to update the document whenever you like. It should allow anyone with the link to view, and edit it without restrictions. If you have any problems doing so, please tell me.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:47 am

kireblue wrote:
Kevmaster wrote: What I'm curious about though is how this google spreadsheet thing works :sweat:
Feel free to update the document whenever you like. It should allow anyone with the link to view, and edit it without restrictions. If you have any problems doing so, please tell me.
Well, I couldn't figure out how to write into the boxes so I wasn't sure if we could. But now I figured out and feel like a dumbass :lol:
Using that cover song for the credits ain't a bad idea by the way!

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:00 am

@blaksun:

Since you posted your first beta I figured I might as well say something about though it doesn't look like it's really time to nitpick on the editing yet as it's a very draft beta.
The general outline doesn't look bad. Some good scenes and it seemed like it'll work the way as intended.

However even in regard to the concept, some scenes looked out of place...was that ass shot really needed? Also the money scene and those with the warriors on horses...and the whipping...I didn't feel they added anything to the concept and should therefore be replaced...or was there a certain reason you included them other than going for "tits sell"? Love the last scene though, looks exactly like it'll be perfect for the project.

Your aspect ratio is off though. Seems like you stretched the 4:3 scenes instead of cropping them to fit the 16:9 screen. That's looking really bad. And you should disable resample. The blending is pretty obvious.

Technical stuff in pictures below.

What your video looks like (stretched):

What your source should look like (4:3):

How it should look for the final project (properly cropped to 16:9):

Blending:

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 pm

@statz:

Still short, but good. I really like how it looks so far :up: Could need some more scenes regarding the concept though.

P.S. Am I the only one giving feedback? :uhoh:
Last edited by Kevmaster on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:39 pm

I didn't know there was stuff to give feedback on. D:

I'll look at these Monday.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”