Dueling Network?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: Dueling Network?

Post by Eake4 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:55 pm

But you could potentially win in 5 turns with destiny board (not the destiny hero one, the really old one), I also had final countdown and Clock tower prison(destiny hero one).

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm

i have no clue what that clocktower business is, but final countdown is actually somewhat relevant again, lol.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:39 pm

gotegenks wrote:i have no clue what that clocktower business is, but final countdown is actually somewhat relevant again, lol.
Clock Tower prison:"After each of your opponents end phases this card gains a counter, after it has 4 counters you dont lose any lifepoints due to battle damage" Still a mystical space typhoon would wipe it out immediately.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 pm

mst, heavy storm, dark bribe, solemn judgment, breaker, lyla, ryko, tons of other cards i'm not thinking of atm. not to mention it takes 4 turns for a marginally okay effect. i'm not sure when you come from, voyager from the past, but that card would surely cause your opponent nothing but laughter...

speaking of laughter, i love encountering those slightly theatrical duelists on DN, the types that nearly RP while they duel. good stuff.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 am

The good news is that they have to WASTE one of their cards or effect from monster on that card else I wont lose any battle life points. Not many people have lots of non-direct life decreases.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:14 am

that's a good thing with some cards, but with this card they get 4 turns of not really giving a crap, which is more than enough time for them to figure out how to destroy it with minimal, if any effort. Besides you could just run a better trap card or even a better stall card that will be in effect for those 4 turns and make them REALLY wanna get rid of it,but if you have a deck centering around a card that takes 4 turns to come into effect...chances are you won't even last those 4 turns...

although this is DN so you'll probly have over a 50% win rate with it at least.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:15 am

gotegenks wrote:although this is DN so you'll probly have over a 50% win rate with it at least.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 am

Lol DN gives you all the cards you want, unlike real-life your not limited to what you can pay for and buy but rather getting dream combos and testing if its really worth buying

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:21 am

yeah it's pretty great, though i usually stick to what i have or almost have, usually excluding extra deck cards though.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm

lol, i commented Mikkivlog's recent upload and a half hour later he comments one of my videos which was weird lol, and then like 5 of his fans comment it, pretty sweet i guess, haha.

Return to “General Discussion”