Rules on sharing videos

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Re: Rules on sharing videos

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Pwolf wrote:I would say don't even bother asking. First off, the editor will never know unless you tell them and second, 99% of the editors here don't care. We all want people to see our work. Anyone who has a problem with people sharing their videos needs to re-think their priorities IMO.
x2

I Fight For The Users
Org Profile

Post by I Fight For The Users » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Pwolf wrote:I would say don't even bother asking. First off, the editor will never know unless you tell them and second, 99% of the editors here don't care. We all want people to see our work. Anyone who has a problem with people sharing their videos needs to shut the fuck up.
I have recently been dealing with people who think precisely like this. They're tedious.

I Fight For The Users
Org Profile

Post by I Fight For The Users » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

I Fight For The Users wrote:
Pwolf wrote:I would say don't even bother asking. First off, the editor will never know unless you tell them and second, 99% of the editors here don't care. We all want people to see our work. Anyone who has a problem with people sharing their videos needs to shut the fuck up.
I have recently been dealing with people who think precisely like this. They're tedious.
Clarification: "people who think precisely like this" meaning those who have a problem with sharing fandom.

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Sir Dingo Jameson wrote:What are the rules on sharing videos that have been downloaded from this site?
No need to ask anybody, it's already been shared via a direct download link so it's extremely unlikely anybody would care, if they care they wouldn't upload it here to begin with....

If it's only available on youtube or something, then perhaps they don't want anybody reposting it elsewhere....so you should probably ask....these kind of people don't understand that you're not hurting there video...(usually kids though, probably why)

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:55 pm

I've never bothered asking permission to share videos. It's one of my favorite pastimes actually, sharing videos with others. I find it's better to ask forgiveness then for permission in this instance.

I am always willing to stop sharing and take videos out of playlists and what not if I'm asked. It's very rare I ever get asked to stop sharing however.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General AMV”