AMV with Thick As A Brick!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
tuxedomarty
Org Profile

AMV with Thick As A Brick!

Post by tuxedomarty » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 pm

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thick_As_A_Brick

I feel compelled to use the song in a video! Of course I don't mean the full 40 minute version. There's no way I can make a video of the whole song unless I'm insane! But the short 3 minute version from the band's best of and greatest hits collections I would like to try and do something with. According to the Wikipedia article:
The simile "Thick as a brick", in English, is an expression signifying someone who is "stupid; slow to learn or understand".
After reading that, one character that comes to mind is Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic, but nobody else at the moment.
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: AMV with Thick As A Brick!

Post by Zanzaben » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Well if it is stupid, slow to learn people I can list several of those
Angel Beats: Noda
Clannad: Sunohara, Fuko
Baka to test to Shokanju: EVERYONE, specifically akihisa
Yuru Yuri: Akari
Nichijou: everyone
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia: Okonogi

Also you could include the male lead of almost every single comedy harem, they are all idiots that all do really stupid things and can't ever pick on of the several girls that are always trying to get with him, In fact there are so many that you could even make that the theme for the whole AMV, just a bunch of really stupid dense guys that don't know a thing about life. (I have never listened to the song so I don't know if this could work at all).
Here are a couple of those comedy harems if you want to give that a look. He is my master, To Love Ru, Sora no Otoshimono, Seitokai no Ichizon, Omamori Himari, Rosario + Vampire, ... (it goes on and on, if you want more of this let me know)
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Return to “General AMV”