Re: Round 5 Submitted Videos [7]

Post by Replay Studios » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm

this might be my favorite round so far :dino:

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:17 pm

A very solid round, absolutely. I liked pretty much every video!

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:16 am

Omigosh, #4. Right down to the credits even. I love you.

Im kinda holding out hope that Shin remade his Fate Matrix vid :ying:

Also #7...I genuinely feel like Miyazaki himself would love this vid. [Weird copyright issues aside] Great work!

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Ileia wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1690 ... icatew.jpg
I can finally fangirl over this! Totally made my day/night (I was up for more than 24 hours at the time so I have no idea what time of the day it was ^^')

And thank you so much to the rest of you! You all made me think it was totally worth it! :D
LopezAMV wrote:
GuntherAMVs wrote:
AimoAio wrote:Oh gosh, video 7 was so beautiful it almost brought me to tears. ;__; I absolutely loved it, definitely a great tribute to the studio. And omg there is even Totoro! My favourite film from when I was a kid! <3 Whoever made this, you are awesome. :up:
Seconded a MILLION times.
It DID bring me to tears~ :'3
Really, really beautiful.
10x better than the original :). I'm honored that someone chose my video :cry: I figured no one would even consider it because of the "can't use the same anime" rule lol.

If only I had a fancy certificate to give you :P
Lopez! When I saw your video on the list and Aimo's, I was totally undecided about which video I would pick. Both of them are on my favorite amv list since... ever? :D
I couldn't think about any other anime that would fit Enchanted :ying: so the decision didn't take that long. But the concept was also thanks to you lol. While I was checking the huuuuge list of animes you used I found a pattern... no Ghibli movies! And the idea was born... :wink: I'm so glad you like it! You made me love this song with your video, so I really wanted to make it justice. I always feel bad to edit the same song another person did, so I gotta thank Code for this chance :P
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 pm

siny, marry me? :awesome:
ImageImage

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:49 am

siny wrote: Lopez! When I saw your video on the list and Aimo's, I was totally undecided about which video I would pick. Both of them are on my favorite amv list since... ever? :D
I couldn't think about any other anime that would fit Enchanted :ying: so the decision didn't take that long. But the concept was also thanks to you lol. While I was checking the huuuuge list of animes you used I found a pattern... no Ghibli movies! And the idea was born... :wink: I'm so glad you like it! You made me love this song with your video, so I really wanted to make it justice. I always feel bad to edit the same song another person did, so I gotta thank Code for this chance :P
I'm flattered :) I'm glad you stuck with it, the end result was amazing. I can't even remember how many all-nighters I pulled working on my vid xP
When I heard you were planning on remaking my amv I was excited to see what you would come up with...and well you didn't dissapoint :3.As for how I knew...let's just say a little birdy told me :P

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”