My unused AMV Ideas

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Zarxrax
Org Profile

My unused AMV Ideas

Post by Zarxrax » Thu May 24, 2012 1:48 pm

I'm not editing so much anymore, so I thought I'd toss these out there in case anyone else wants to try their hand at them. I was hoping to actually make them at some point, but I'm just not that interested anymore.

One Piece
Toybox - The Sailor Song
I think this could work out to be a really fun video. Listening to the song, it should be obvious as to what should happen. The only sticking point is that One piece has a LOT of episodes...

Dragonball Z
Maximum The Hormone - F
This song is actually about Dragonball Z. Nuff said. There is already a video for this, but it kinda sucks.

Angelic Layer
Real Steel movie trailer
This one could be fairly difficult to pull off. Might require making some edits to the trailer audio.

Haar119
Org Profile

Re: My unused AMV Ideas

Post by Haar119 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 pm

I've been considering doing the DBZ one for a while, but I didn't want to make it, due to their being some already. That, and I'm not really interested in going through all of that footage. I guess I could use DB Kai, for the sake of time, though.

Never thought of using Angelic Layer for a Real Steel trailer. I was thinking of something more along the lines of Mobile Fighter G Gundam or Armored Trooper Votoms.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Return to “General AMV”