[Quickening R2] Inner Depths

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[Quickening R2] Inner Depths

Postby irriadin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am

YouTube link

Six days worth of work. Hope you enjoy.
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Re: [Quickening R2] Inner Depths

Postby Kisanzi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Needs more bubbles.

But srsly, I actually liked how this video turned out. The scene selection could be more varied, but I love the overlays. You sir are the most schizopherenically versatile editor I've ever seen. But that's a good thing since it seems you can successfully dabble in almost any editing style.

Props man!
Image Image
Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?

Postby irriadin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Kisanzi wrote:Needs more bubbles.

But srsly, I actually liked how this video turned out. The scene selection could be more varied, but I love the overlays. You sir are the most schizopherenically versatile editor I've ever seen. But that's a good thing since it seems you can successfully dabble in almost any editing style.

Props man!

Thanks! :D Part of the reason why I worked my ass off on this video was because you basically told me it sucked at first. I was like "imma show him. I'LL SHOW HIM!!!" :P
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Postby AimoAio » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 pm

I agree with Kisanzi, those overlays are seriously gorgeous. They add so much more beauty to the mood that makes those sections particularly mesmerizing. :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby irriadin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

AimoAio wrote:I agree with Kisanzi, those overlays are seriously gorgeous. They add so much more beauty to the mood that makes those sections particularly mesmerizing. :up:

Thanks May! I'm very happy that people like the overlay sections, they were my favorite part to do, by far :)
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Return to AMV Announcements