Tool Project X2 (19/20 Finals received!)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Xoninmuoshda
Org Profile

Re: Tool Project X2 (SOMEONE DO PART 11, PLEASE <3)

Post by Xoninmuoshda » Sun May 06, 2012 12:51 am

I hear ya. I'm looking forward to this project too.

However, I'm sorry to say but I do not want to edit that track.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Xoninmuoshda wrote:However, I'm sorry to say but I do not want to edit that track.
Saying you don't want to edit the track doesn't exactly mean you'd not do it, or does it? :awesome:
Well, I guess it does... :(

Why is it always the last track being so effin' cursed? :x

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Kevmaster wrote:Why is it always the last track being so effin' cursed? :x
After I finish up the projects I'm currently working on, I'll pick up part 11 using Bakemonogatari. I do have the mp3 for the part so I'm good there. If someone else picks it up, no problem. |:>
ImageImage

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:33 pm

so leik...did you do it yet?

Honestly, this mep needs to get finished already. It has even been going on for longer than SOAD2...and I've already been waiting years D:

P.S. Where are you, Mr. Green? <_<

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm

I`m still occasionally checking the forum here, but I doubt I'll be ever again as active as I was when I took this project over.
I really don't enjoy editing anymore it's just a pain and I waste my time with playing SWTOR nowadays. I seriously hope this can be finished though I doubt I'll be the one to do so. Also if I should receive by what-god-fucking-miracle-ever the last remaining finished tracks I'll kick myself in the nuts and put this thing together. In the meantime anyone who wants to take over is welcome to do so, I'll slowly upload the tracks for him/her/it then.

I'll wish this project luck!!!

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 am

Scott Green wrote:I`m still occasionally checking the forum here, but I doubt I'll be ever again as active as I was when I took this project over.
I really don't enjoy editing anymore it's just a pain and I waste my time with playing SWTOR nowadays. I seriously hope this can be finished though I doubt I'll be the one to do so. Also if I should receive by what-god-fucking-miracle-ever the last remaining finished tracks I'll kick myself in the nuts and put this thing together. In the meantime anyone who wants to take over is welcome to do so, I'll slowly upload the tracks for him/her/it then.

I'll wish this project luck!!!
*slowly raises hand* You know I'm experienced with seemingly endless MEP's :rofl:

I wouldn't mind being the coordinator for the finishing :up: (You'd have to send me my own lossless too by the way, I only have the mp4 :lol: ) So...hand it over to me you fuckin' greenwhore! :mrgreen:

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 am

I'll finish it since no one else has said anything! CascadaThon 3 is my top priority right now on the video editing front. Just been so busy... Should have a beta to show sometime right after AX. So, put me down for track 11!
ImageImage

Tsukin
Org Profile

Post by Tsukin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

Well whoever takes it over just letting ya know I made the mix for this too XD Seems like every mix I make becomes a seemingly endless mep ~_~

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Tsukin wrote:Well whoever takes it over just letting ya know I made the mix for this too XD Seems like every mix I make becomes a seemingly endless mep ~_~
Of course I wouldn't forget! Your mixes are the best :up: (You're somehow right though, lol)

Mr. Green didn't answer me yet, but as said I'd gladly be the compiler! Just waiting for his 'ok'.

masterGT
Org Profile

Post by masterGT » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:57 am

OMG!

This goes even longer than SOAD2! (First post: July 24, 2006)
Bout time to finish this.

I can work on the opening track in about 1 or 2 weeks. It is almost finished, only needs some tweaking and I have a vision about some TOOLX2 logo.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”