AMV Salad 6...next stop: ZENKAIKON

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: AMV Salad 6...let the (post-prod) madness begin!

Postby Gaelstrom » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm

You've my promise that I'll be spending every available moment on editing. The problem is the amount of available moments ^^ Hopefully moonbunny can get back to me and see if even some of this can be completed on her end. If not, I'm going to look through Chobits tonight and I'll just grab more footage and hope.
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby moonbunnychan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:28 am

I'm working like crazy in the moments I have to try and get this ending done too. X_x
I'm trying to stay up all night tonight since for the next three days I'm doing 10pm to 6am shifts. When is like, the absolute last day I can get this to you?

I'm fine with changing back the Perfect Day clip. I think I like it better the other way too.

Also I noticed in the credits that Superstar is listed twice.

And if you need to get something to them in a hurry, I can host files no problem. I can set you up your own little ftp account off my own. Just let me know.
moonbunnychan

Postby SammySamaProductions » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:24 am

Do we want a reaction video for AMA for AMVS6? if so let me know, I'll be more than happy to record it. I just need to make sure my camera is charged if that is the case :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
SammySamaProductions

Postby Gaelstrom » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:24 am

That'd be a big hell yes from me ^^ I spent until 2 AM yesterday morning trying to get those ending credits working, so I'm simultaneously extremely nervous, and very interested in seeing how they do. Same for the intro really... and the rest of it... actually fuck it, every year it's the same, at this point I'm a nervous wreck.

Edit: Okay, heard from Deuce, seems everything's complete and sent to Scott. So in theory we got the completed timeline in early enough to get browny points, and the completed edit in on time for the final deadline.

Now we cross our fingers. Have fun at the con, guys, hope it goes well!

Oh, and please get a reaction vid of Reheated as well :D I haven't seen it in audience yet!
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby SammySamaProductions » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 am

Gaelstrom wrote:That'd be a big hell yes from me ^^ I spent until 2 AM yesterday morning trying to get those ending credits working, so I'm simultaneously extremely nervous, and very interested in seeing how they do. Same for the intro really... and the rest of it... actually fuck it, every year it's the same, at this point I'm a nervous wreck.

Edit: Okay, heard from Deuce, seems everything's complete and sent to Scott. So in theory we got the completed timeline in early enough to get browny points, and the completed edit in on time for the final deadline.

Now we cross our fingers. Have fun at the con, guys, hope it goes well!

Oh, and please get a reaction vid of Reheated as well :D I haven't seen it in audience yet!

No problem. i'll charge my Iphone too (which is more or less like an Ipod now that there's no service on it...) to make sure I have something with space, and battery life to get everything. I'll be able to post it when I get back Sunday night ^_^ I'm sure it will do just fine though, no need to be so nervous but I know the feeling! ^_^
ImageImage
ImageImage
SammySamaProductions

Postby Gaelstrom » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:52 am

Once you grab some sleep, Sammy, when you get a chance, please upload the vid if you got it :) I hope you did. Deuce tells me things seemed to go well, so here's hoping!

Not sure about the legality of posting vids like that for public viewing for AMA, but you may want to upload it and link it to us directly like I do for Otakon reaction vids. I know that's how the lawyer there allowed it, and if it somehow made it online, it could cause problems for cons. No saying it'll definitely happen, but better safe than sorry, I guess.
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby Deuce Loosely » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:17 am

I typically upload videos that have a chance of being pulled as "unlisted" so only those with the link can view them.
The video will also not appear in search results.
AMV Showdown Coordinator
Katsucon (2012-2014) - Zenkaikon (2013-present) - Anime Mid Atlantic (2011-2013) - Nekocon (2013)
AMV Asst DH
Tekko (2014)
AMV Programming
Ichibancon (2014)
Deuce Loosely

Postby Gaelstrom » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:51 am

Sammy? I'll beg! I really will! :P
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby SammySamaProductions » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 am

Will be up sometime this afternoon. Have to reinstall my card reader and just woke up... Guess I needed the sleep :P I hope I wasn't too close to the speaker though... Realized that a bit late... But I'll try and post it on YT if it's not too big. May have to ask moonbunny for some space. It was very well received though.

And Deuce thanks for posting the vote counts... I had no idea it was by THAT much...
ImageImage
ImageImage
SammySamaProductions

Postby Gaelstrom » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 am

If there is an issue with the sound, there may be a chance I could work with the equalizer in soundforge, but it's still far better than not having a reaction vid ^^ Thank you, and yes, you can take your time, I'm impatient, but your sleep is more important!

...speaking of taking our time though... think it's about time we had an AMVS5 banner?
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby Deuce Loosely » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 am

SammySamaProductions wrote:And Deuce thanks for posting the vote counts... I had no idea it was by THAT much...

Yeah...I was having a hard time keeping it to myself until the award show. :P
I really wish the DVD player had paused when I needed it to.
I wanted to see you surprised and all that.
But yeah, you kinda ran away with this one. ;)
AMV Showdown Coordinator
Katsucon (2012-2014) - Zenkaikon (2013-present) - Anime Mid Atlantic (2011-2013) - Nekocon (2013)
AMV Asst DH
Tekko (2014)
AMV Programming
Ichibancon (2014)
Deuce Loosely

Postby SammySamaProductions » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 am

I was going to out an amvs5 banner together but didn't have the good quality pic to use. If anyone has it I can put it in and post it for you. :)

....hmm.... I kinda got the feeling everyone else knew something. U missed the surprise face? I wasn't really paying attention till my friend jabbed me. The "no shit?!?!" from the audience was me lol
ImageImage
ImageImage
SammySamaProductions

Postby Deuce Loosely » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 am

I should have taken video of the whole thing but not being able to stop the DVD player in time and having been drinking kinda made some things slip my mind.
I hope you enjoy the award, anyway. ;)
AMV Showdown Coordinator
AMV Asst DH
Tekko (2014)
AMV Programming
Ichibancon (2014)
Deuce Loosely

Postby SammySamaProductions » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:43 pm

If my computer would stop shutting off randomly if have this up by now. Trying one more time before I take over the oc upstairs... Sorry for the wait.
ImageImage
ImageImage
SammySamaProductions

Postby Gaelstrom » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 am

Everyone here who is going to Otakon, we must get info from you by Friday at the latest to give to Scott in order to get our VIP badges that give us and any friends with us VIP seating at the fanparodies, and he says some potential events for creators alone, which would be nice.

So anyone who is going, let Deuce and/or I know as soon as possible, and give us this info:

Real Name

Name as you want it on the pass (ie: nickname)

Studio/Group Name

If you're going to the fan parodies, non-parodies, or both.

This is for friends as well, so please include them in info you send. If there is no studio they want, mention that and I'll pass it along.

Thanks!
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects