Dueling Network?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Jadecavy
Org Profile

Re: Dueling Network?

Post by Jadecavy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:01 am

Yeah, most people can get what they want from friends or buy it... And if you sell that tour guide for $35-40, you could just buy a battle pack one for $25 to replace it and make some quick cash.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 am

yeah some guy was telling me i should jsut go around seeing if people will trade 2 rares for my secret, didn't seem like a bad suggestion but idk if anyone would go for it coming at it like that.

meanwhile i got robbed of all my frog commons because 2 guys are going nuts over that frog lancer deck or whatever.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Lol, build macro rabbit if a lot of people are playing lancer frog, it'll wreck them.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 pm

well at the moment its 2 people and their decks are like 80% proxies so not worth it.

if people are still playing it when rabbit comes out in a tin though, for sure

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm

If rabbit gets reprinted at some point it won't be in the 2012 tins, since Photon Shockwave is a pack in the tins, and rabbit was in that pack

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:59 pm

yeah, not expecting it anytime soon, just won't be looking to build anything rabbit related this format...

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

he won rock paper scissors and when i drew my hand i saw i had all 3 pieces to make quasar in one turn, so he set a monster and two backrow and i start the quasar process by specialing quickdraw and right away he plays maxx c, so i think for a second, and i decide i wanna see if getting quasar really does mean game. so i proceed to do the whole process letting him +20, and when i finally get quasar out he veilers it, so i decide not to chance a push and instead i go about 3 special summons more and get out drill warrior, so he draws over half his deck staring down a quasar and a level eater with a drill warrior and somethin else coming back next turn.

i figure there's no way in hell i would actually win, but after about 5 minutes of nothing he just leaves. i'm really curious as to what would've gone down had he been a good player, or maybe he was and quasar really is the equivalent of exodia, all i know is it was hella fun watching him draw all those cards.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

he won rock paper scissors and when i drew my hand i saw i had all 3 pieces to make quasar in one turn, so he set a monster and two backrow and i start the quasar process by specialing quickdraw and right away he plays maxx c, so i think for a second, and i decide i wanna see if getting quasar really does mean game. so i proceed to do the whole process letting him +20, and when i finally get quasar out he veilers it, so i decide not to chance a push and instead i go about 3 special summons more and get out drill warrior, so he draws over half his deck staring down a quasar and a level eater with a drill warrior and somethin else coming back next turn.

i figure there's no way in hell i would actually win, but after about 5 minutes of nothing he just leaves. i'm really curious as to what would've gone down had he been a good player, or maybe he was and quasar really is the equivalent of exodia, all i know is it was hella fun watching him draw all those cards.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

I've been playing with a lightbringer deck when I'm really bored rendering or loading something. Doing moderately well? Well, I've won 2/2, so that's something? XD

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:54 pm

haha, nice, IM me when you're on next and we can duel or somethin :O

Return to “General Discussion”