Tool Project X2 (19/20 Finals received!)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Tool Project X2 (SOMEONE DO PART 11, PLEASE <3)

Postby Xoninmuoshda » Sun May 06, 2012 12:51 am

I hear ya. I'm looking forward to this project too.

However, I'm sorry to say but I do not want to edit that track.
Xoninmuoshda

Postby Kevmaster » Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Xoninmuoshda wrote:However, I'm sorry to say but I do not want to edit that track.

Saying you don't want to edit the track doesn't exactly mean you'd not do it, or does it? :awesome:
Well, I guess it does... :(

Why is it always the last track being so effin' cursed? :x
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Hitori » Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Kevmaster wrote:Why is it always the last track being so effin' cursed? :x
After I finish up the projects I'm currently working on, I'll pick up part 11 using Bakemonogatari. I do have the mp3 for the part so I'm good there. If someone else picks it up, no problem. |:>
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:33 pm

so leik...did you do it yet?

Honestly, this mep needs to get finished already. It has even been going on for longer than SOAD2...and I've already been waiting years D:

P.S. Where are you, Mr. Green? <_<
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Scott Green » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm

I`m still occasionally checking the forum here, but I doubt I'll be ever again as active as I was when I took this project over.
I really don't enjoy editing anymore it's just a pain and I waste my time with playing SWTOR nowadays. I seriously hope this can be finished though I doubt I'll be the one to do so. Also if I should receive by what-god-fucking-miracle-ever the last remaining finished tracks I'll kick myself in the nuts and put this thing together. In the meantime anyone who wants to take over is welcome to do so, I'll slowly upload the tracks for him/her/it then.

I'll wish this project luck!!!
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby Kevmaster » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 am

Scott Green wrote:I`m still occasionally checking the forum here, but I doubt I'll be ever again as active as I was when I took this project over.
I really don't enjoy editing anymore it's just a pain and I waste my time with playing SWTOR nowadays. I seriously hope this can be finished though I doubt I'll be the one to do so. Also if I should receive by what-god-fucking-miracle-ever the last remaining finished tracks I'll kick myself in the nuts and put this thing together. In the meantime anyone who wants to take over is welcome to do so, I'll slowly upload the tracks for him/her/it then.

I'll wish this project luck!!!

*slowly raises hand* You know I'm experienced with seemingly endless MEP's :rofl:

I wouldn't mind being the coordinator for the finishing :up: (You'd have to send me my own lossless too by the way, I only have the mp4 :lol: ) So...hand it over to me you fuckin' greenwhore! :mrgreen:
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Hitori » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 am

I'll finish it since no one else has said anything! CascadaThon 3 is my top priority right now on the video editing front. Just been so busy... Should have a beta to show sometime right after AX. So, put me down for track 11!
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby Tsukin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

Well whoever takes it over just letting ya know I made the mix for this too XD Seems like every mix I make becomes a seemingly endless mep ~_~
Tsukin

Postby Kevmaster » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Tsukin wrote:Well whoever takes it over just letting ya know I made the mix for this too XD Seems like every mix I make becomes a seemingly endless mep ~_~

Of course I wouldn't forget! Your mixes are the best :up: (You're somehow right though, lol)

Mr. Green didn't answer me yet, but as said I'd gladly be the compiler! Just waiting for his 'ok'.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby masterGT » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:57 am

OMG!

This goes even longer than SOAD2! (First post: July 24, 2006)
Bout time to finish this.

I can work on the opening track in about 1 or 2 weeks. It is almost finished, only needs some tweaking and I have a vision about some TOOLX2 logo.
masterGT

Postby Kevmaster » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 am

masterGT wrote:OMG!

This goes even longer than SOAD2! (First post: July 24, 2006)
Bout time to finish this.

I can work on the opening track in about 1 or 2 weeks. It is almost finished, only needs some tweaking and I have a vision about some TOOLX2 logo.

It surely goes longer...it feels different though. SOAD2 was always an up and down with progress and regress and a lot of serious problems.

ToolX2 just seemed to stand still all the time with slight progress every few months :mrgreen: Finish your track and we might get this done as well soon! (These surely were my most anticipated meps of all time :shock: )
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Scott Green » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:30 am

Okay Mr. Flashdeluxe :p

You are now officially ToolX2 MEP Coordinator!!!
I'll upload the tracks when there is time, or would you rather have me compile the finished tracks? I can do that much :ying:

Here is also Track 11: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qexp39

*links in first post also fixed*
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby Kevmaster » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 am

Scott Green wrote:Okay Mr. Flashdeluxe :p

You are now officially ToolX2 MEP Coordinator!!!
I'll upload the tracks when there is time, or would you rather have me compile the finished tracks? I can do that much :ying:

In case you already have any cool transitions planned/done you can of course send me compiled tracks. You don't have to bother though, I can do it as well :P In case you really don't want to edit anything, just send me each track individually.(and the .wav-mix)

I don't need to start a new thread, or do I? I mean...we're almost finished anyway. So here:

1. Vicarious:
-Part 1 – 0:00:00 – 0:45:27 (masterGT)-----La Portrait de Petit Cossette

6. Pushit:
-Part 11 – 9:00:17 – 10:00:06 (Hitori)-----

Now it depends on you two to get this finished :P

Hitori, which source are you going to use for your track?
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Hitori » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:43 am

Kevmaster wrote:6. Pushit:
-Part 11 – 9:00:17 – 10:00:06 (Hitori)-----

Hitori, which source are you going to use for your track?

Hitori wrote:After I finish up the projects I'm currently working on, I'll pick up part 11 using Bakemonogatari.

-Part 11 – 9:00:17 – 10:00:06 (Hitori)-----Bakemonogatari
:bear:
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby Kevmaster » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Sorry, I seem to be confused. I've read about 50 PMs from different people in the last 24 hours x_X Now I remember you said that.

EDIT: I edited the second post as first post. Really don't think I need to start a new thread. I asked for some mod-magic to move my post on top.

btw...in case anyone who did a track reads this...if you still have your lossless, you can send it to me to save Scotty some time.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects