Forum reorganization (give your feedback)

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Forum reorganization (give your feedback)

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm liking the new layout. :up:

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Animegal6 wrote:clearer instructions on how to post a video lol. I'm soooo confused still Dx
Do you mean, the upload process? That's always been a bit confusing, so improving that is probably one of the goals of the website redesign, which is separate from the forum reorganization, so I don't think anyone is going to rewrite instructions any time soon. But if there is anything particularly confusing, try bring more specific with your question, so people can help out.
---------------------

Also, I like this new layout, particularly the speed increase. Or is that just me? :o
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Animegal6 wrote:clearer instructions on how to post a video lol. I'm soooo confused still Dx
Here's an awesome guide made by one of the mods. Maybe you guys should put this on the front page or something like that until the new design?

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Umm. . . I know this has probably been said once before. . . but how about a tutorials sub-forum or something along those lines. . . At least something that can be like a theories thread on what can help improve AMVs besides just guides. . .

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Kariudo wrote:
gotegenks wrote:section for tutorials under editing and technology?
I have a feeling this has been suggested before...I think it was this thread. I think Zarx makes a good point there. For now, let's just put tutorials in their respective sub-forums (or what will be General Video & Audio Help). If there's enough interest (and enough people) posting tutorials, we'll look at making it into its own sub/forum.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 am

Kariudo wrote:
Kariudo wrote:
gotegenks wrote:section for tutorials under editing and technology?
I have a feeling this has been suggested before...I think it was this thread. I think Zarx makes a good point there. For now, let's just put tutorials in their respective sub-forums (or what will be General Video & Audio Help). If there's enough interest (and enough people) posting tutorials, we'll look at making it into its own sub/forum.
Well. . . I guess not a thread for editing really. . . more of a thread for photoshop since there are certain elements in photoshop that are very similar to Non-Linear Editors and After Effects. So. . . I guess a thread for graphic design and art might be more applicable for both artists and editors. . . Not to mention, I think editors, when they want to get better, I think most of them search for tutorials rather than video and audio nor guides because its faster and easier, I think. :P Just my two cents.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”