some feedback please^^

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

some feedback please^^

Postby RubeyAMV » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 am

Hello guys^^ i hope you can give me some feedback for my AMV.It´s not finished because i work to much time at this project and then i got sick of it>.< It´s the first Amv that i upload and i´m a "editor" 4 month now. Sorry for my bad english:> Hope you understand everything what i´m trying to say.
and here is my AMV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-zwOA75 ... ature=plcp
Im also new at this forum so its okay if i upload it at youtube and post it here:/?? or where i have to upload it to get some feedback
RubeyAMV

Re: some feedback please^^

Postby TheLuminaireShow » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Considering the video isn't close to being finished, you should go to the BETA portion of this forum to get feedback on how it's coming along. The only thing I'll mention to you in the meantime is learn the proper aspect ratio and the size of your source material and rip it accordingly. Rendering something in 1080p doesn't automatically make it look good.
Name's Luminaire. Oboishinasai!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLuminaireShow
TheLuminaireShow

Re: some feedback please^^

Postby RubeyAMV » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:47 am

ok thanks!!:)
RubeyAMV

Return to Opinion Exchange