Project OrgEditor Semifinals : A Good Good Year

Pockying
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Semifinals : A Good Good Year

Post by Pockying » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Radical_Yue wrote: I was just pointing out that he has them labeled incorrectly in the links. What it currently implies are the 2011 VCAs which are actually videos from 2010.
He has them listed as "2011 videos" that won the (2012) VCA/JCA.. I can see where you would be confused, but I think the links are right.. but I admit I was confused when you pointed it out too O:

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Amaterasu wrote:CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :cry:
NEVER !!! 'brings out pitchforks' :uhoh:
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Guys...guys...guys. Enough of this.

This is what I was saying...Within the first 10 minutes that this thread was posted, I checked it. The two posted links directed to the 2011 VCA/JCA winners, I watched a bunch of them to get ideas. Now, an hour later, the links direct to the 2012 VCA/JCA winners. That is all, there was never a question as to what is posted now, just what was originally posted. I guess this is the correct posting now, and I just spent the last hour watching the wrong vids.

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Kisanzi wrote:Guys...guys...guys. Enough of this.

This is what I was saying...Within the first 10 minutes that this thread was posted, I checked it. The two posted links directed to the 2011 VCA/JCA winners, I watched a bunch of them to get ideas. Now, an hour later, the links direct to the 2012 VCA/JCA winners. That is all, there was never a question as to what is posted now, just what was originally posted. I guess this is the correct posting now, and I just spent the last hour watching the wrong vids.
You know you liked em ^^
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 pm

for those that are crazy multi-anime sourced vids are we completely barred from using those sources at all? Cause some of those anime barely make an appearance in some of them, and it'd be kinda annoying if we couldn't use the series because it showed up for like 3-4 seconds in the video total. Especially if the same scene isn't even being used.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 am

Kisanzi wrote:Guys...guys...guys. Enough of this.

No, Kisanzi was right. They were originally linked as the 2011 VCA Awards (which were 2010 videos, not 2011 videos). Within like a few seconds I realized "Well crap, that's wrong" and edited them to reflect the change. I did the same exact thing with the JCAs. I had assumed that I caught them and changed them before anyone noticed, but apparently I was incorrect in that assumption.

I mean the 2012 VCA/JCAs, which awarded videos made in 2011. The original links were due to my own confusion with the numbering system being a year different. The original paragraph states "videos made in 2011 that won a VCA/JCA".

My apologies to Kisanzi.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:49 am

also another quick question to go with my other question. Could we use the original's anime source just enough to set up a kind of homage to the original? Random example here, and anyone else is free to use it if its allowable, if I did safety dance and wanted the lucky star cast to kinda get up in the faces of the nichijou characters and be like "Yo, this is how you safety dance." And other similar scenarios across the spectrum, etc etc.

and P.S. man this is going to be a hard round. A lot of these concepts are time intensive lol.

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:23 am

Same question as Shin but also... I'm not sure about something, you basically want us to create something with the same song, different anime(s) but the exactly same concept, right?
ImageImage
ImageImage

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:45 am

siny wrote:Same question as Shin but also... I'm not sure about something, you basically want us to create something with the same song, different anime(s) but the exactly same concept, right?
My guess is that it isn't exactly the same, but it needs to be identifiably similar.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 am

Shin-AMV wrote: and P.S. man this is going to be a hard round. A lot of these concepts are time intensive lol.
I swear, if nobody makes the idea that just popped into my head, I'm gonna make it right after POE, and the Disney MEP is over. I even thought up the perfect name for it :awesome:

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”